Evacuate The Dancefloo... - Casc...

Evacuate The Dancefloo... - Casc...

There are 1 comment on the Chicagos 103.5 KISS FM story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Evacuate The Dancefloo... - Casc.... In it, Chicagos 103.5 KISS FM reports that:

Originally called Cascade until legal conflicts forced them to change their name, Cascada is the slick, uplifting Euro-dance trio featuring producers DJ Manian and Yanou along with vocalist Natalie Horler, although Horler is sometimes presented as Cascada herself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicagos 103.5 KISS FM.

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Cascada has amazing music. Her vocals are really trendy and beats are rhythmic to dance to. It's more like Occupy the dance floor when her music comes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonn, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming worsens with record temps, wides... May '16 Junk Or Treasure 1
News Magazines Canada hires new CEO (Dec '15) Dec '15 News Anchor X 1
News The Climate Post: World on Path to Miss 2C Target (Sep '15) Sep '15 Earthling-1 7
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. (Jul '15) Jul '15 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 1
News Europe pivots between safety and privacy online (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Religion is out of fashion with most German you... (Aug '08) Nov '14 Herb 5
News Greenhouse gas emissions hitting record highs (Jun '11) Nov '14 Earthling-1 214
More from around the web