Now_What

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Jul 8, 2016
If the KneeGrow scum wants to end racism, Want to be equal, And be respected do these cowards really think murdering police is the way to do it?

And negros just can't understand why they are the most hated race on earth.
Trust me

Canyon Lake, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2016
Now_What wrote:
If the KneeGrow scum wants to end racism, Want to be equal, And be respected do these cowards really think murdering police is the way to do it?

oh it's not that race that is most hated.
That would be the whites especially that belong to the kkk.
We know they are out there and they wear nice suits by day and by night they put on the white hoods.
And that's the truth and nothing but the truth.
Street justice

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 9, 2016
Now_What wrote:

I don't understand, why shoot the good cops that's just doing their jobs?
Why don't people go after the bad police officers that's shooting innocent citizens because they can because there are in the boys of blue club!
Street justice rules you go after the one that done wrong!
Let the innocent cops alone and go after the bad ones! This will stop the cops shooting innocent citizens!
100 Truth

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2016
Street justice wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't understand, why shoot the good cops that's just doing their jobs?
Why don't people go after the bad police officers that's shooting innocent citizens because they can because there are in the boys of blue club!
Street justice rules you go after the one that done wrong!
Let the innocent cops alone and go after the bad ones! This will stop the cops shooting innocent citizens!
Why can't all cops just go after the bad guys instead of killing innocent men in front of their familys???
100 Truth

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2016
Now_What wrote:

Your ignorance is what needs to go.....You should go back to Europe where your ancestors are from dipshit!!!!
Riley

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2016
Trust me wrote:
<quoted text>oh it's not that race that is most hated.
That would be the whites especially that belong to the kkk.
We know they are out there and they wear nice suits by day and by night they put on the white hoods.
And that's the truth and nothing but the truth.
no, the only ones that hate whites are the blacks. You should get out more. Blacks are hated by everyone on the planet. Even the blacks from Africa hate American blacks. You know this is a fact. I go all over the US and talk to many different people, lazy,don't take of things, dishonest, bad behaviors displayed in public are some of the things I hear
googerbooger

San Diego, CA

#8 Jul 12, 2016
Asians are the best peopke in the world. Strive to be like Jesus. Strive to be Asian. Don't be like cacasoids and nogros. These two are like the Jehovah's Witnesses say: that Satan and Jesus are brothers. But do mot be like them, be as Asians and you will suffer less.
After all. You are not Asians. But be like Asians.
Weiner

Cartersville, GA

#9 Jul 12, 2016
I feel so enlightened by this post I'm just sure it's going to make a difference in the world. I can't think of a better place to start!!!!! I just know if we all keep arguing about racist and do are very best to be as racist as we can and kill innocent people of all races we will make a difference. Also if we keep believing what the government tells us we will continue to succeed seeing as how our country is not in debt. Also if we listen to Hilary the government will not have any control over us and we can continue with the country the way it is. Peace be with you.
Weiner

Cartersville, GA

#10 Jul 12, 2016
Weiner wrote:
I feel so enlightened by this post I'm just sure it's going to make a difference in the world. I can't think of a better place to start!!!!! I just know if we all keep arguing about racist and do are very best to be as racist as we can and kill innocent people of all races we will make a difference. Also if we keep believing what the government tells us we will continue to succeed seeing as how our country is not in debt. Also if we listen to Hilary the government will not have any control over us and we can continue with the country the way it is. Peace be with you.
Our***

Albion, MI

#11 Oct 12, 2017
Weiner wrote:
Everyone should own an Asian woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas tells a story.... Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are wet farts good to eat? (Apr '17) 22 hr Taco Bell 24
Sickness (Jul '16) Jul '16 PrisonStopLoss 3

Forum Rules

You won't believe...

Dallas tells a story.... Jobs

Personal Finance

Dallas tells a story.... Mortgages