Court is asked to take abused 6-month...

Court is asked to take abused 6-month-old off life support

There are 11 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 17, 2009, titled Court is asked to take abused 6-month-old off life support. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A court could decide this week whether to end life support for a 6-month-old Dallas baby who has suffered severe brain damage, dozens of bone fractures and numerous scars, allegedly at the hands of his parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Such great family values.

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2009
I'll never understand how anybody can do that to their child. Poor baby never had a chance.

Carbondale, CO

#3 Jan 18, 2009
This makes me sick! Geez..they must be big and tough that they can beat and bite a defenseless INFANT!!!! THEIR infant! Unbelievable!
Robert Hayes

Mesa, AZ

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Yeah skip the trail on this one..... Put them on the streets of El Paso to be stoned.....
Wife of a DO

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2009
Seriously leave them in jail!! Inmates hate child abusers and sex offenders I say you put them in a regular pod and let them handle these sorry waste of space people. I say let them sit in a cell surrounded by pictures of their child so they can remember what they did and go crazy and suffer.

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 18, 2009
They both deserve to burn in hell. Leave them in jail and let 'em get beat to death.

Brownsville, TX

#7 Jan 18, 2009
Please give this precious angel some peace.

How anybody can do this of a child, is unheard of, but to do this to their own flesh and blood, is totally unspeakable. These so-called parents should get the same punishment they inflected on their baby.

Pecos, TX

#8 Jan 18, 2009
I hope these people are abused in jail like they abused their son. They well deserve what is coming to them. As far as the baby if he's being kept on life support and is brain dead then maybe it would be better if he just were left to go rest now he has suffered enough.

Plant City, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2009
what a disgusting pair of human beings. if they did not want the child in fl we have a law that allows people to drop off the child at any hospital, or fire house or to the police with no charges. dont know if texas has same but losing one child like this is a disgrace to your state goverment. were they illegal aliens? they deserve to be steralized and sent to prison for 25 yrs each let them think every day and night as they hear that baby screaming in there dreams. my prayers go out to the child. if the baby is brain dead then they should end the pain of the child. the child will find peace in heaven.

Augusta, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2009
when are we going to look at earlie child hood ...these people get abused and grow up to never stops...whom hits a baby..?????fools and ignorant morons

El Paso, TX

#11 Jan 19, 2009
this reminds me of that infamous case in las cruces involving that 5 month old babygirl that was physically and sexually abused at the hands of father, mother and uncle. i don't know if you all remember it. even the grandmother and another uncle went to jail for not reporting the abuse. such a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would a white guy date a mixed girl? 50 min mixedchick 6
News Donald Trump's birther nonsense 52 min Captain Yesterday 321
Trump vs Clinton 2016 2 hr MAGA2016 5
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 22 hr WarForOil 9,600
FBI: Female Body Inspector James Comey Corrupti... Oct 21 solar 4
Election Oct 20 Loser 1
News See the a back porcha CSUa s adding to the Corn... Oct 20 George John Sulzbach 1

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages