Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 710)

Showing posts 14,181 - 14,200 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you can think Bush. After 9/11 he started a program for preemptive initiative. I don't care if they want our help. You can not justify our debt by saying well Iraq citizens wanted our help, etc.
I have been to Iraq and yes we should have been there and what the Goverment doesn't tell you is we are still there and always will be there in some form. But is it ok for Obama to triple the debt and cause millions to be getting laid off and company's have to close there doors. Is it fair for me to have to pay double for my family's health care so some lazy ass bum can sit on there but and get free health care. Not to mention the stock market falling like a rock because of his policies. He is heading us straight for a depression which doesn't matter to his supporters since most of them have been living off the Goverment cheese anyway. There is going to be two classes of people here and that is the rich and the poor the middle class is disappearing.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Even yours, Hezekiah... though you won't admit it.
Well there.....they tell me I'm crazy.I like to think I'm just different!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to Iraq and yes we should have been there and what the Goverment doesn't tell you is we are still there and always will be there in some form. But is it ok for Obama to triple the debt and cause millions to be getting laid off and company's have to close there doors. Is it fair for me to have to pay double for my family's health care so some lazy ass bum can sit on there but and get free health care. Not to mention the stock market falling like a rock because of his policies. He is heading us straight for a depression which doesn't matter to his supporters since most of them have been living off the Goverment cheese anyway. There is going to be two classes of people here and that is the rich and the poor the middle class is disappearing.
Too bad your republicans don't give a hoot about the middle class.Except....when its time to vote....
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I must have misplaced my CIA factbook.
lol its online.
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. There are a lot of misconceptions in your post. I will respond to just one though. You claim the stock market dropped like a rock, which is partly true. What was the value of the stock market when he took office? Now compare it to now. I lied. The debt issue, is a real issue. Obama has created a lot. There is two things to keep in mind. One:Reports say that Obama did not create most of the debt. Two: Look up the GDP multiplier and perhaps then you will understand why he created the rest of the debt.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol its online.
I was afraid you'd say that.
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I was afraid you'd say that.
Whys that? CIA factbook is a statistics book published by the CIA.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Whys that? CIA factbook is a statistics book published by the CIA.
Because i'm lazy....now I have to look it up!

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. There are a lot of misconceptions in your post. I will respond to just one though. You claim the stock market dropped like a rock, which is partly true. What was the value of the stock market when he took office? Now compare it to now. I lied. The debt issue, is a real issue. Obama has created a lot. There is two things to keep in mind. One:Reports say that Obama did not create most of the debt. Two: Look up the GDP multiplier and perhaps then you will understand why he created the rest of the debt.
The dems always say that unless there is a republican in office then it is Katie bar the door. I have always said they need to do away with party affiliation. But Obama has not done anything for or to help this country in 4 years and he won't in the next 4 years either. Do you know why the United States has never been attacked on the ground, and why we have never fought a war here?
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>
The dems always say that unless there is a republican in office then it is Katie bar the door. I have always said they need to do away with party affiliation. But Obama has not done anything for or to help this country in 4 years and he won't in the next 4 years either. Do you know why the United States has never been attacked on the ground, and why we have never fought a war here?
Huh. I was pretty sure the United States has fought a war on its own soil. The one that claimed the most casualties out of ALL of our wars. I would also beg to differ on the fact that Obama has not accomplished anything. Remember who Bush hunted for 8 years? Remember who killed him? I could make a list for you, but I would imagine you already know what is going to be on that list.
By the way, as established in other post- I am not a democrat. I lean democrat but I affiliate myself with the libertarians.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Republicans always ask what did Obama do in four years? Well....what did Bush do in eight years?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Stock market is at record levels. Corporate profits at historic highs. Obama's rate of spending is lowest in decades. Tax rates are lowest in decades.

Most things Teabaggers think they know are untrue.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Stock market is at record levels. Corporate profits at historic highs. Obama's rate of spending is lowest in decades. Tax rates are lowest in decades.
WTF?. Believe it or not buttwipe, many of us read actual news and feel no need to read trash from fifth rate fleabagger websites.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
What a waste of your 10,004th post.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?. Believe it or not buttwipe, many of us read actual news and feel no need to read trash from fifth rate fleabagger websites.
I think I get your point.Media outlets seem to have an axe to grind.
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. Do some historical research. The poster you responded to was correct.
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is part of the problem. Why not ask the op to provide sources rather than lashing out. It makes people less likely to take you seriously.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is part of the problem. Why not ask the op to provide sources rather than lashing out. It makes people less likely to take you seriously.
The OP has a long history of intellectual dishonesty. He won't provide reliable sources and hasn't in the past. He's sort of like a hemorrhoid.
He knows how to irritate somebodys ass all the time, but he flares up
worse from time to time.

In short, he's a troll.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I get your point.Media outlets seem to have an axe to grind.
They sure do. We could combine them all and call them the Ministry Of Truth in these Orwellian times.
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP has a long history of intellectual dishonesty. He won't provide reliable sources and hasn't in the past. He's sort of like a hemorrhoid.
He knows how to irritate somebodys ass all the time, but he flares up
worse from time to time.
In short, he's a troll.
Okay well do this. Look up what the market was at the last day Bush was in office vs now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,181 - 14,200 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Dallas Forum right now

Search the Dallas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 18 min Jennifer Renee 280
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 30 min Hey 459
Gomert & Bundy & Bachmann for Governor/Presdent 6 hr Bundy Gomert Bachmann ya 1
Files detail allegations that Dallas judge used... 10 hr Guest 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 hr Truth is might 16,036
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 21 hr Jennifer Renee 114
Directv referral discount - (Aug '13) 22 hr carlos 36
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) Apr 14 Anonymous 7,683
•••
•••

Dallas News Video

•••
•••

Dallas Jobs

•••
•••
•••