Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 560)

Showing posts 11,181 - 11,200 of20,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

John K wrote:
<quoted text>
ha,ha,ha,ha! You definitively not a Mexican nor Latino, and I bet your name is not lupe.
I think Lupe is really Billy Bob from Beeville.
eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

And those that don't receive the mark of the beast will not be able to buy or sell. So if you can't buy or sell how are you going to survive? Illness and hunger will force many to receive it. Once you receive it you cannot enter the kingdom of God. Only those that have strong faith and don't receive it will suffer on this earth but God will receive them in heaven and the ones that do receive the mark of the beast will burn in eternal Hell.
liar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

You should be blaming the federal government
and Eric Holder for his part in supplying weapons to Mexico. You know, the one congress held in contempt and is part of the Obama regime.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

When we talk about the violence that has left nearly 50,000 dead in Mexico over the past five years, we usually focus on Mexico’s Sinaloa cartel, or the Juárez cartel, but it may be time to include the U.S. National Rifle Association cartel.
Granted, the 4.3 million-member NRA — the most powerful pro-gun rights lobbying group in Washington — is not in the drug trafficking business.
But judging from what Mexican President Felipe Calderón said earlier this week during a joint news conference with President Barack Obama in Washington, and from what U.S. gun control groups state, the NRA and other U.S. gun owners’ rights organizations have a huge tacit responsibility in the bloodshed that is taking place in Mexico.
The NRA and other gun lobby groups consistently block efforts to restrict the massive sale of high-power assault weapons across the border, which end up in the cartels’ hands, they say..........
Two things here rider:
1. The NRA does not " block efforts to restrict the massive sale of high-power assault weapons across the border". Any sale of guns between the US and Mexico would go through the Federal Government and would only be to the Mexico Government. If the Government would simply enforce the laws on the books to control who buys on this side of the border the number of guns going to Mexico would decrease. F&F was a total lack of enforcement of those laws and actual violation of the laws period. I have no problem going through the background check but when a convicted felon can go through the check and get a gun the executive branch of the Federal Government is not doing its job.
2. What is Mexico doing to stop the drugs coming this way that are finacing the Cartels so they can buy the weapons? Their argument is that if drug users in the US would quit using drugs the demand goes down and the flow of drugs from south to north would slow or stop. It is the fault of the US. The Mexico Government was willing for years to turn a blind eye to drug cartels since many in office were bribed and it brough a lot of US dollars back to Mexico. They danced with the devil and lost.
Fine I can use that same logic.
If Mexico would put into law a death penalty for those in the drug trade and enforce it then they would eliminate the buyers of the weapons going north to south. It is the fault of Mexico.
I will carry it one more.
According to Mexico the US treats illegal immigrants bad.
Mexico needs to look at how they treat immigrants (legal or illegal).
This goes way beyond the pot calling the kettle black to a mjor order of magnitude.
U R Anidiot

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

rider wrote:
<quoted text>When we talk about the violence that has left nearly 50,000 dead in Mexico over the past five years,
We don't talk about it. We embrace it. What do you call 50,000 dead in Mexico? A good start! 50,000 less to come to the USA and sponge off our system.

Silly cut & paste idiot

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

U R Anidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't talk about it. We embrace it. What do you call 50,000 dead in Mexico? A good start! 50,000 less to come to the USA and sponge off our system.
Silly cut & paste idiot
Damn you are a stupid **********
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

U R Anidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly cut & paste idiot
Well, I see you must of ate a big bowl of Stupid for lunch.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get the F over it. There are a bunch of people who would eliminate guns it was in their power, and I don't think "Obama" is one of them. You act as if "Obama" is the sole man in this country with all the power and he controls everything. You forget about Congress, and the powers they hold. No one is taking away your G-damn guns. WTF is wrong with you people?? In fact, gun control laws have been more relaxed since Obama's presidency, not because he single-handedly made them so, but because Congress passed bills that he signed into law.
So get a grip.
Fear mongers like yourself will say anything to scare the dim-witted.
Me get a grip?

I think I've had a good grip of what is going on in our Government since 1999 when I quit working with them.

They don't call me Heavy Fed because I'm fat.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

The appearance of power is much more important than actual power.

Obama... or whoever is elected President, besides Ron Paul... they are all on the same team.

They pretend to be fighting each other, kind of like the WWF... but really they only work together to make it look like we have a choice.

www.HeavyFed.com

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Heavy Fed....your little buddy Red Dawn had posted a notice about your being arrested for theft...somewhere in LA Port? Anyway I worked for the feds...twenty years...not that it matters...I just pulled down a check while waiting to die..
2012tex

Orange, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Losers wrote:
People who worry about politics are a bunch of losers. All, I mean all politicians are crooks. All you who read this are losers. Enjoy life, don't worry about politics, you losers. Losers!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha losers hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!
And you are here as well ????
liberty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

The America we knew is definitely over. Dems and repubs are all in bed together and they pick and choose who is gonna be the next president.They act like they don't get along but they all go out drinking together and whoring. States that are tired of our corrupt government should seriously consider secession.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Heavy Fed....your little buddy Red Dawn had posted a notice about your being arrested for theft...somewhere in LA Port? Anyway I worked for the feds...twenty years...not that it matters...I just pulled down a check while waiting to die..
My little buddy Red Dawn is full of crap.

He eats other peoples shit and regurgitates it as fact.
Gov

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Guess what?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Gov wrote:
Guess what?
your mom and dad never got married?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Gov wrote:
Guess what?
What?. You discovered that your aunt has balls and is in fact your uncle?.
dirty boys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Hrllo
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Where is SUXboy?. I was brought up in a barn and sometimes I get lonely for the braying of a jackass.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Oregon had been caught in the crushing grip of logic.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Oregon had been caught in the crushing grip of logic.
It's about time. I guess that he thought that he had a mind like a steel trap, but it was rusted shut a long time ago.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

"Because the Supreme Court did not repeal the law, Mr. Romney vowed to do so himself on his first day as president, a vow that will be impossible to fulfill, not just on his first day, but ever if he cannot round up 60 votes in the Senate. Otherwise the heath care law will stay on the books, and as much as he may try to defund it or ignore it, he will have taken an oath to uphold it. Even if he should succeed in a repeal, he has provided very little information on the kind of law he would put in its place.

Will he try to provide health care for the nearly 50 million people who are now uninsured, 30 million of whom would have health coverage under President Obama’s law? They went unmentioned in Mr. Romney’s speech, as they almost always do when he is on the stump, except in a vague, indirect reference:“We also have to assure that we do our very best to help each state in their efforts to assure that every American has access to affordable health care.”

Not a word, however, on how he will do that, particularly given his plan to severely cut Medicaid and other aid to states, as part of the budget proposed by Representative Paul Ryan, a Republican of Wisconsin, which he has embraced. "

NYT

Bishop Smut Romney is happy to take taxpayer funded health care for HIS family while ripping away health care for YOUR family.

This is typical Bishop Smut Romney behavior. He gets everything because he takes it from you.

What a sleazy man. He does not even qualify as human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,181 - 11,200 of20,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Dallas Forum right now

Search the Dallas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Hey 15,979
Looking for Good OB/GYNs 4 hr RonWilson1972 2
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 4 hr bluerocks3974 274
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 6 hr lol 581
Review: On Wheels Computer Repair/All Data N.S.... 6 hr Thomas Carrington 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Why 629
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) 8 hr Tyler 374
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) Mon KajunLTD 7,683
•••