Something is Wrong, something terribly wrong at SandyHook

Posted in the Dallas Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
lethalseed

Greenville, TX

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Sandy Hook: Aleister Crowley, interview freak-show, police audio
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/sandy-hook-ale...

Agenda Prevails Over Truth
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/agenda-prevail...
lethalseed

Greenville, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Media and public education brainwash citizens into acquiescing to corrupted authority:

* Public education is behavior modification designed to create worker drones instead of capable individuals.This is done through systems of reward and punishment, compartmentalization of the mind, preoccupation with meaningless work, political correctness, and distortions of facts and principles in textbooks.

The media has no obligation to report truth, only to make money and obey orders from the government. Thus they either appeal to the lowest common denominator in mass consciousness and thus help lower mass consciousness further, or else they report stories that propagate an agenda. News is designed to emotionally shock and hypnotize the public into giving up their self-determination and discernment.

The economy is heavily manipulated:

* Stock markets are rigged to provide funding for the shadow government. What appear as random fluctuations in the market are instead planned in advance, allowing the elite to retract their investments before a planned downturn or crash. This pumping mechanism happens on a greater economic scale as well, allowing the elite to periodically harvest wealth from ignorant citizens who buy into the illusion of a free economy.

* The shadow government uses the Federal Reserve and the IRS as further sources of funding. The Federal Reserve prints millions of dollars in cash every year but pays only for the manufacturing cost. This fiat money is then injected into the economy where people assume it has real worth and thus do real work and create real products in exchange for these worthless reserve notes. Normally this would cause inflation, but what the Federal Reserve prints the IRS later takes out through income tax. Because what goes in as fake cash is then taken out as real wealth, citizens are shafted and the parasites of humanity grow fatter.
jane doe

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
lethalseed wrote:
Media and public education brainwash citizens into acquiescing to corrupted authority:
* Public education is behavior modification designed to create worker drones instead of capable individuals.This is done through systems of reward and punishment, compartmentalization of the mind, preoccupation with meaningless work, political correctness, and distortions of facts and principles in textbooks.
The media has no obligation to report truth, only to make money and obey orders from the government. Thus they either appeal to the lowest common denominator in mass consciousness and thus help lower mass consciousness further, or else they report stories that propagate an agenda. News is designed to emotionally shock and hypnotize the public into giving up their self-determination and discernment.
The economy is heavily manipulated:
* Stock markets are rigged to provide funding for the shadow government. What appear as random fluctuations in the market are instead planned in advance, allowing the elite to retract their investments before a planned downturn or crash. This pumping mechanism happens on a greater economic scale as well, allowing the elite to periodically harvest wealth from ignorant citizens who buy into the illusion of a free economy.
* The shadow government uses the Federal Reserve and the IRS as further sources of funding. The Federal Reserve prints millions of dollars in cash every year but pays only for the manufacturing cost. This fiat money is then injected into the economy where people assume it has real worth and thus do real work and create real products in exchange for these worthless reserve notes. Normally this would cause inflation, but what the Federal Reserve prints the IRS later takes out through income tax. Because what goes in as fake cash is then taken out as real wealth, citizens are shafted and the parasites of humanity grow fatter.
Please be my sexy paranoid boyfriend now. I'll feed you beets that I didn't pay for & you can watch my extensive collection of random government doubting series such as xfiles or la femme military (peta wilson version).

I'll even let you control the thermostat so you can be sure no one is listening when we sex like rabbits pumped full of gov-lab synthed mdma.

I'll take some of that "lethal seed" anyday. Ha, ha. Really, though. This turned me on. Good job, champ. First weird chicks in the metroplex, & then... the world!
jane doe

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
I meant la femme nikita. Damn government issued phones & their predictive texts that are never what you mean to be typing! La femme military does sound neat though, I must admit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 39 min That Fart Guy 17,888
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 43 min That Fart Guy 22,306
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 46 min That Fart Guy 770
Weatherford woman in critical condition after a... 1 hr Pucking Figs 3
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) Fri PT Cruiser 7,873
•••

Dallas News Video

•••
•••

Dallas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE