Diamond Acres Kennel
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duncan mom in Austin

Round Rock, TX

#24 Nov 13, 2010
OMG !!!!!
We have the same story paid $1800 for a registered english bulldog 4 years ago still no papers we gave up after about a year of ugly nasty emails
from them all kinds of excuses about not being about to get us the proper paper work was even nasty to my vet when they called them for inforamtion about him
Had to meet Gary at a meeting place and wanted to see the money cash of course and was ready to drop off the dog and run
DIdnt want you to come to their home for pick up only gave us cell phone numbers no home address and they lie like crazy
We love our bully and still don't know if he's really full bred but he is our family and we love him so much and will forever no matter what but sadly we have no idea how old he is when he was born or anything about his parents

I hope someday they get caught and get the book thrown at them
Mike

Ingleside, TX

#25 Nov 29, 2010
These crooks are now working under the name Puppy Pet Boutique. DO NOT BUY DOGS FROM THESE CROOKS!!!! 65
Susan

AOL

#26 Dec 19, 2010
I purchased a frenchie from this kennel as well she was quite pricey it was roughly 7 years ago, we have luckily had no big health issues with her shes a great dog but like you all....I battled for papers and we never did get any......I just finally gave up.....Its shocking to see how many people had this problem with Diamond Acre Kennels !!
Kathy

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Oct 26, 2011
I was stupid enough to go there for stud service just wanted to breed my dog once.$500.00 later and no puppies cause my dog never got pregnant, she won't answer the phone but after I sent messages to her friends on her facebook here is what she wrote me, the fine christian that she claims to be:Selling puppies with Parvo!
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:31 PM, <[email protected] > wrot
for
WOW~~ Kathy I am sooo Sorry that You are so Miserable with Yourself, that You have to take it out on Others~~!! "Hurting People, hurt People" - By Joyce Meyers. How SAD for YOU!!!
I thought~~ that the Safety of Your precious Dog would be more important than a Breeding!!! But if You want to take the Chance of her coming down with Parvo, than PLEASE~~ do Bring her On Over!!! But I will NOT~ be held responsible for the outcome!!!! And AT least have the Balls,,,if Your gonna Say Crap about someone, have the Nerve~~ to say it to their Face!!! Anyone~ can talk Crap about someone, but it takes a real person with dignity to say it someone's face!!!
Kathy

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Oct 26, 2011
Here is her Christian like e-mail to me:
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:31 PM, <[email protected] > wrot
for
WOW~~ Kathy I am sooo Sorry that You are so Miserable with Yourself, that You have to take it out on Others~~!! "Hurting People, hurt People" - By Joyce Meyers. How SAD for YOU!!!
I thought~~ that the Safety of Your precious Dog would be more important than a Breeding!!! But if You want to take the Chance of her coming down with Parvo, than PLEASE~~ do Bring her On Over!!! But I will NOT~ be held responsible for the outcome!!!! And AT least have the Balls,,,if Your gonna Say Crap about someone, have the Nerve~~ to say it to their Face!!! Anyone~ can talk Crap about someone, but it takes a real person with dignity to say it someone's face!!! Obviously, You are ashamed of Your behavior,,,or you would personally Call Me yourself!!!! I AM~ home now,,,so You are MORE~ than Welcome to talk to Me personally if You have Crap to say!!! And JUST~ for the Record,,,,I am doing an AWESOME~ Job at raising My Children!!! So How Dare You Judge Me,,,just because I did NOT~ want YOUR dog to take the chance of coming down with Parvo!!!!!!!!!! And if You would have had the Balls to Call & talk to me like a "Human" being WITH~ a HEART,,,,I would have also offered to Sale You One of Our Stud's to You for practically Nothing!!!!!!!!!! Since We are Moving & having to Downsize!!! But obviously You do NOT~~ have a Heart,,,& did NOT~~ give a Crap that I was attending a Funeral~~~ when You called,,,& going through a Great LOSS,,,and was VERY~ Concerned for the welfare of YOUR Dog coming onto my property!!!!! But WOW~ just remember You do Reap what You Sow!!!!! What comes around, Go's around!!!! I~~~ was NOT~~ in the Wrong,,,,for actually having~~ a HEART~ for YOUR Dog's Health!!!!!!!!! I did NOT~ say You could Not have a Future breeding,,,now did I!!!??? And at the way Your acting,,,I would NOT~ be a big Surprised if She DID~ have puppies,,,& You just didn't register them!!! You sound like the kind of person that would Pull Crap like that,,,with the way that Your acting Towards Me!!! How Very SAD!!! Anyhow,,,,again,,,if You have something to say,,,at least have the Balls to say it to My Face!!! Instead of Whining to everyone else about it,,,Learn how to Resolve Your Own~ Problems!!!!
What an awesome example of a fine Christian Lady
Jennifer

Quinlan, TX

#32 Nov 27, 2011
I obviously did very poor research before I bought my female this July. No one breeder could have so many negative comments unless fraud is part of her business practice. I am willing to file and call and even pay an attorney at this point because I feel that someone should do something to prevent this happening in future.
Linda

Baytown, TX

#33 Jan 9, 2012
I know them very well. She also used to do websites, and ripped people off there as well. And her "Christianity" as she once told me herself, since she is a "true Christian", she is therefore forgiven of any sin she commits, no matter how often. She will always be forgiven. Would love to hear updates, and if she was ever arrested
Tess

Chicago, IL

#34 Apr 2, 2012
I bought a French Bulldog from them 7 years ago. She was so tiny and had worms but I took her to my vet right away. Luckily she is healthy but I did not get papers until 7 months after receiving my puppy and that is when I found out she was from the Ukraine. I was under the impression they had her in their care from birth!
April

Hobbs, NM

#35 Feb 13, 2013
I am also a former victim of Gary and Evonne Denney, Diamond Acres Kennel. I purchased a bulldog from them in 2007. I picked out a puppy and prepaid the deposits and airfare to have him delivered by plane. I paid almost 4000.00 to have this puppy delivered to me with AKC registration papers. I picked the puppy up from the airport with no registration papers. I called and e-mailed Evonne for months and months and her reply was she was waiting for the breeder to send her the UKU papers so she could register the puppy with AKC and she would mail me the papers as soon as they arrived.
I paid extra money for the registration papers and It's now 2013 and I have never received any papers from her.
Amy

La Junta, CO

#36 Feb 26, 2013
I too am a victim of Diamond Acres Kennel. I bought my Frenchie in 2006. Sadly, she passed just this last week from cardiac problems that were a result of the breeding. She was only 7. She also suffered from mange and fleas when I first got her. I would love to hear if anyone knows the outcome of any legal action, or whether they have been stopped of this horrible crime. My family is heart broken over the loss of our dog...
Rich

United States

#37 Mar 27, 2013
i think she got me.. what does this lady look like?i just bought a frenchie with no papers...same thing ill get them to you.

Belvidere, IL

#38 Mar 29, 2013
You should never buy an animal unless u can see the kennels n dogs.
Or from pet stores. Most likely comes from a puppy mill.
Always insist on seeing them. Sometimes they will want to meet u somewhere with the puppy.
Red flag.
Linda

Houston, TX

#39 Apr 1, 2013
I too have had dealings with Evonne. This how she explained her "Christianity" to me. She says "true Christians" can do whatever they want, because they're forgiven, that no matter what they do, or how many times or how bad, they are forgiven. This came out of her own mouth. Her mother taught her this was true.

She is a real bad mother, is teaching her kids to scam people, and is a filthy, filthy housekeeper.
She also home schools her kids, because she's too lazy to get her butt up in the morning and get them off.

Please beware in the future of anyone advertising to be "Christians", as anyone can say anything, and people who are true Christians do not feel the need to advertise it on a website or in an ad. A true Christian has a good heart and is honest, which she does not and is not. I would always check references first. She has been at this for 10 years or so, I hope the FBI gets them.

Belvidere, IL

#40 Apr 3, 2013
Don't buy from mary jo n bud fair.
Puppy mills.

Belvidere, IL

#41 Apr 3, 2013
Why would u pay so much for a dog n not chk the people out.?
Linda

Houston, TX

#42 Apr 16, 2013
She is very heavy set, with dark brown hair. They don't let people come to their house, because they live so trashy.
Destiny

Shreveport, LA

#43 Sep 10, 2013
My husband and I thought we did our homework but when we bought our English Bulldog from her there were no complains about her. We have had our bulldog for almost 9 years and we love her. The problem is when we bought here she told us it would be 6 months before we would get AKC papers because they had to be transferred. No problem we thought. 6 months came and went, we then contacted her just to get updated about what was going on and she screamed, yelled, and cursed at us. She told us we would get our paper when she got them and if we called her again she would press charges for harassment. After that we got on a pet forum and told our story to a lawyer who handled these situations. She was said the only thing we could do is take her to court but the judge would only do one of two things: If she didn't have the papers then we could get our money back but have to give the dog back or have a very expensive dog with no papers. We had already gotten so attached to her that giving her back did not seem like an option. So here we are today 9 years after buying her with a very expensive dog and no papers. I wish this forum existed before we dealt with her.
jlt

Frisco, TX

#44 Sep 4, 2015
I can't say I feel bad for one single person. Almost all of you had it in your minds to buy one of these expensive "show quality " dogs without showing or having the dog confirmed, JUST so you could use it as a money maker and breed it. You are what is known as a backyard breeder. You are why millions of dogs, and yes, expensive purebred dogs, get euthanized every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 2 hr WarForOil 9,289
Ted Cruz slapped the hell out of Trump lol 8 hr Casanova 12
new in town 19 hr crazy 1
All whites should be eliminated off the face of... 23 hr Not so Fast 51
Donald Trump shows his true colors by asking a ... 23 hr America the beaut... 2
Planned Parenthood Reduces Hoodrats Thu Gomer twohats 23
Peyton Veldman Wed Peyton Veldman 2

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance