First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dallas311

Arlington, TX

#2 Jan 17, 2009
10 present goals of the
United White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

#1 Return Christian Morality to America ; By getting prayer & The true teachings of
the Christian morals our country was founded upon, back into our public school
systems & American homes.
#2 Stop Homosexuality; The Bible states that “ If a man also lie with mankind, as he
lieth with a woman, it is an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.”(Lev.
20:13). Death is being dealt by God thru AIDS, but we need to stop
homosexuality from being taught as an alternative lifestyle & same sex unities &
adoptions from corrupting America in the eyes of God.
#3 Stop Illegal Immigration; Give every law enforcement agent in America the right
& obligation to check for proof of citizenship status on any immigrant 7 if it is
not produce deport them. Treat illegal immigrants as the criminals they really
are!!!
#4 Equalize Taxation; Stop letting immigrants from opening businesses in America
and not paying taxes for 7 years. And make immigrants & migrants in our
country pay state & federal Income Tax like we have to. We have to pay for
schools to educate their children, social security, health benefits, etc. for them!
#5 Stop foreign aid; America’s money should be used to take care of the poor, the
elderly, the disabled, & the homeless people IN AMERICA !!!!!!!!
#6 Keep our Businesses here; Don’t let “free trade agreements” pull American
businesses out of America to get cheaper labor and more production. Maintain
quality workmanship for a quality pay! BE AMERICAN, BUY AMERICAN!!
#7 Restore Law & Order; Reinstate the death penalty nation wide for murder & other
horrific crimes. Execute in a timely manor (why pay to harbor these
condemned criminals on death row?) Do away with racial profiling & let our
law enforcement officers do their job, get the crime of our streets.
#8 End WHITE Discrimination; For every non white right our government passes
they take away rights of the White Americans!“Equal opportunity” means the
“minorities” get the jobs 1st, qualified or not!!“Racal profiling” means a WHITE
cop can’t do his job, etc.
#9 Defend our right to bare arms; Criminals, Treasonists, & Communist minded “gun
control lobbyist such as Sarah Brady, Rosie O’Donnell, Ted & Edward Kennedy
etc. are the forefront of a campaign to disarm the American citizen. This act, not
only leaves us defenseless in our own homes, it also takes away several
recreational sports that are enjoyed by many Americans & takes away another
right granted to us, by our forefathers in the Constitution of the United States
of America, the 2nd amendment to be exact!!!!
#10 Stop Interracial relationships; The mixing of the Races has been forbidden since
by God since the beginning of time. It is in the Bible, God told Moses to choose
his wives from his own tribe (race) and keep his tribe (race) pure. Interracial
partnerships were banned in most states until 1955 and should be now!! Since
laws have evolved to the terrible state they are in today; it is up to those of us
that show true PRIDE in our White race to teach our children and their children,
and so on to Keep within our race & keep it pure as God wants!!!!!!
Dallas311

Arlington, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2009
United White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

There is a lot of talk these days about Black pride, Jewish pride, Hispanic pride, and even "gay" pride. In fact, there is only ONE major segment of the population that is not encouraged to take pride in its heritage and in the achievements of its ancestors. That group is the White Race.

The lack of White pride is truly a sad and strange thing, because no group has more to be rightfully proud of than the White people of the world. The glories and greatness that the men and women of our Race have won over the centuries should serve as a source of eternal pride and inspiration to White people everywhere

HERE ARE FIFTEEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OR SUPPORT THE
Ku Klux Klan!!!

1. Because it is a Christian organization!
2. Because it is a organization governed by its membership.
3. Because it is a dedicated and just organization working for our children’s future.
4. Because it is a working organization which not only talks the talk, but also walks the walk.
5. Because it is a secret organization, and no one will ever know that you are a member.
6. Because it is a legal organization and no one can be prosecuted for being a member.
7. Because it is an organization that is sworn to uphold the lawful Constitution of the United States.
8. Because it is composed of (Aryan) White Gentile Citizens, who are of sound mind and good moral character.
9. Because the Ku Klux Klan has twice saved our nation from destruction, as history clearly records and can’t hide.
10. Because there are today many alien forces entering into the United States, bent upon its destruction.
11. Because there comes a time in every persons life when he/she must choose between the right or wrong in life.
12. Because a Christian Brotherhood among our race must be revived to help save the world from the powers that be.
13. Because neither the conservatives nor the liberals will ever save our Nation, for Patriots have always saved our nations in the past.
14. Because it is an organization that is a pro-American and opposes any thing, person, or organization that is un-American.
15. Because we have local members.

This literature has been delivered to you free of charge, sponsored by the members of the National Aryan Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. The men and women who deliver these papers to your driveways are determined to give the public an alternative news source that is 100% truthful and reliable. The members and supporters of our organization wish to exercise our constitutional right of free speech by distributing this literature. Our hope is that every individual will take time to read our literature. If you would like more information on our organization, please check out our website.
IF THIS LITERATURE OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE DISCARD IT IN A LEGAL MANNER.
TexasReb

Diamondhead, MS

#4 Feb 14, 2009
I am a strong Christian and belive in Texas independance from the corrupt union! I agree with most of what you said, I was in the Klan for a spell years back. The reason I left was simple numbers 5,6 and 7.
Klancraft Klans are to open, If recruit publicly and allow these people into your klaverns, it is not secrative! This allows infiltration.

#6 How can you expect to accoplish you goals legaly? Be truthfull here! Do honestly belive there are free elections. Only the rich can afford to run and have any chance to win. You also have a large minority and brainwashed and sheeple for a voteing block.

#7 This lawful Constitution you speak of is tainted will illegal admendments.

The Klan Kraft Klans if it wants to offer any resistance must revert back to the Original Klans methods and tactics.
Both times the Klan saved These forcably United States the did it by means considered unlawful by the Enemy!!!!!!!!!!
wonder

Quinlan, TX

#5 Feb 14, 2009
DOES Barack Obama knows all about this ???? OUR PRESIDENT IN THE U S A?????

Since: Mar 09

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Mar 5, 2009
The president is a bitch and dont care unless it has to do with the black folks!
wonder wrote:
DOES Barack Obama knows all about this ???? OUR PRESIDENT IN THE U S A?????

Since: Mar 09

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Mar 5, 2009
You dont seriously think the klan tells all do you?
TexasReb wrote:
I am a strong Christian and belive in Texas independance from the corrupt union! I agree with most of what you said, I was in the Klan for a spell years back. The reason I left was simple numbers 5,6 and 7.
Klancraft Klans are to open, If recruit publicly and allow these people into your klaverns, it is not secrative! This allows infiltration.
#6 How can you expect to accoplish you goals legaly? Be truthfull here! Do honestly belive there are free elections. Only the rich can afford to run and have any chance to win. You also have a large minority and brainwashed and sheeple for a voteing block.
#7 This lawful Constitution you speak of is tainted will illegal admendments.
The Klan Kraft Klans if it wants to offer any resistance must revert back to the Original Klans methods and tactics.
Both times the Klan saved These forcably United States the did it by means considered unlawful by the Enemy!!!!!!!!!!
Austin T

Flower Mound, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2009
screw all blacks, jews, hispanics, arabs, and every one who is not white! And Barack Obama is just a stupid retard.
meers

Alameda, CA

#10 Sep 9, 2009
hey Austin T, I hope you know that you sound very foolish and so does Dallas 311. Thats why WE as in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA have a AFRICAN AMERICAN president, so HA!!!! suck on that! so if god only wanted the "WHITE" or "Aryan" people to rule why are there many other not of the "white" race leaders? hmmmm? does the bible answer that?
Jack Kennedy

San Jose, CA

#11 Sep 10, 2009
obama reign of terror is .......going ............ going .................
TX FORTHWORTH

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Oct 15, 2009
Lol must suck to know you guys are dieing out better keep inbreeding so u can keep you pop high cuz in about 15 years kkk will be more than frowned upon then it already is..(:D
UNIVERSAL PRIDE BITCHES
smart90

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 22, 2010
AKIA wrote:
The president is a bitch and dont care unless it has to do with the black folks!<quoted text>
Well then why paint your self black????
Ellen

Memphis, TN

#15 Jan 23, 2010
Dallas 311 - You are free to your political beliefs and minus the flat out racism, there are some valid points. Unfortunately, despite any idea that you have begun to think out, your intelligence is limited by your bigotry.

The Bible refernce is very uninformed. Anyone of you ever read Ruth? Try gaining a better understanding as to WHY God forbade tribal mixing at that time. You do understand that not only in Ruth will you find a story where God approves of an isolated tribal mixing because of their equally yoked status through their beliefs in the Lordship of God, but will also find that Jesus Christ Himself descended from this mixed racial line. One that was in general forbidden due to the pagan tendencies of the forbidden groups, but approved by the Lord himself when it was established that an two individuals btoh regarded the Lord.

God is not shallow or interested in our worldly superficial issues. He is interested in our hearts being committed to Him alone. A believer should never marry a non-beleievr...but believers are free to do as they wish with the approval of GOD.

If you decide to continue in your ignorance leaving no room for the Lord to grow you, then you are arrogant and prideful for assuming you know it all already. I encourage you to either abandon your claims that God condones such things or abandon your bigotry. They do not belong in the same company. God created a jew to die for you. A perfect jew from a very mixed lineage.
Jessica Justice

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2010
So what are you pillars of society doing to help the country? The negroes are running wild
Remember

Dallas, TX

#17 Mar 30, 2010
God says to love one another. No matter what race you are.
dallasowl

Waco, TX

#18 Mar 30, 2010
When will you guys get it thru your thick skulls...RACISM IS STUPID. All the while you were trying to keep Black people from becoming your equal or better other minorities came in and crushed the foundation of bigotry that you are so proud of. How could a person in his/her right mind focus so much energy on a skin color? I think it's a mild form of retardation...really. If God wanted all White people he would have made all of us white...very simple task for a god don't ya think? Live by hate...die by hate.
dallasowl

Waco, TX

#19 Mar 31, 2010
I think most bigots really want to be comedians because they all try to be funny.
nope

Dallas, TX

#20 Mar 31, 2010
I agree, this has to be a joke because this is some of the funniest stuff i have seen in a long while. I love it when idiots pick and chose from the Bible to fit the agenda. Oh, and the irony of defending certain rights in the Constitution while abandoning others! YEEHAW!!

I really hope people from other states don't think this loon is an acurate representation of everyone here in TX.
George

Hawthorne, CA

#21 Apr 4, 2010
Its to late you KKK bigots you are the minority now. We finally got Texas and California back! Mexico rules today!!!
white POWER LOL

United States

#22 Apr 5, 2010
jjz

Cheyenne, WY

#24 May 5, 2010
f@#k the KKK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 5 hr WarForOil 9,880
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Sun Princess Hey 1,553
Were There Two Different Jesuses? Sat Ben Avraham 6
Principal Management Group and HOA's Sat David Wheatley 1
News Share your memories of JFK's assassination (Nov '08) Jul 21 Well Well 19
((>Last Post<)) (Dec '12) Jul 21 Princess Hey 468
are women perverts Jul 21 yidfellas v USA 5

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance