Allen father held in toddler's strangulation

Apr 22, 2009 Read more: Denton Record-Chronicle 7
By RICHARD ABSHIRE / The Dallas Morning News rabshire@dallasnews.com / The Dallas Morning News The voices said don't do it, but Toby Payne told police he didn't listen. Read more
Mighty B

Sanger, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2009
So sad please pray for this whole family.
Genevieve

Coppell, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2009
I knew this family really well. That wasn't in his spirt to do that its was the devil!!!!!!
Mighty B

Sanger, TX

#3 Apr 28, 2009
Genevieve wrote:
I knew this family really well. That wasn't in his spirt to do that its was the devil!!!!!!
Yeah I've been to the church a few times and my neighbors attend as well. Just so sad.
pandemonium

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2009
Has be always shaved his head or is this something he just recently did? Does he have any history of psychological problems or any past drug problems? Very sad story.
brandee hillery

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I also know this family really well they go to my church in Allen his wife mashondi leads the youth they have 2 kids .. Amaya and Sean!!I love her kids Toby and her or good People I also know mashondi mother!!
Child of god

Addison, TX

#6 May 30, 2013
Must you give out her name, plus her other daughters name?? She is family to me and I believe this needs to just be put to rest. You didn't have to put her name out the way you just did. Be blessed
brandee hillery wrote:
I also know this family really well they go to my church in Allen his wife mashondi leads the youth they have 2 kids .. Amaya and Sean!!I love her kids Toby and her or good People I also know mashondi mother!!
brandee

Addison, TX

#7 Dec 4, 2013
Child of god wrote:
Must you give out her name, plus her other daughters name?? She is family to me and I believe this needs to just be put to rest. You didn't have to put her name out the way you just did. Be blessed<quoted text>
its.a public post & i have/had the right to say whatever i wanted ...sorry if u feel some kinda way and u say u know her then u know its a boy n a girl not other daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 min Bubba 786
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 16 min ehrgeiz21 8,167
New Musician in Town Seven Dyce 10 hr Seven Dyce 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fart 629
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Fri Pennie Lane 1,218
Philip Seymour Hoffman - fat heroin addict (Feb '14) Fri eze3 3
Review: V I P Granite Thu indian 1
More from around the web

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]