how is that romney thing working for ya

Posted in the Dallas Forum

crazy p

Elkton, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Now do you all think you should of voted for ron paul.
WTF

Durant, OK

#2 Nov 6, 2012
No, more of the idiots should have voted against Obama, but they didn't want to lose their welfare.
This country is heading down the toilet fast and now; we'll be like a s--thole country like Greece that's going broke by the day. Nov 7 2012, the day that America Died--RIP.
OK for ME

Panama City, FL

#3 Nov 12, 2012
WTF wrote:
No, more of the idiots should have voted against Obama, but they didn't want to lose their welfare.
This country is heading down the toilet fast and now; we'll be like a s--thole country like Greece that's going broke by the day. Nov 7 2012, the day that America Died--RIP.
No now we will have good health insurance at an affordable price. I, currently pay 13000/yr for me, my wife and 1 child. I am sure that i will pay much less under a state or federal insurance pool. Wise up, stop listening to talk radio.
Trayvon is Dade

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
OK for ME wrote:
<quoted text>
No now we will have good health insurance at an affordable price. I, currently pay 13000/yr for me, my wife and 1 child. I am sure that i will pay much less under a state or federal insurance pool. Wise up, stop listening to talk radio.
What a liar you are !
Sam

Panama City Beach, FL

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Trayvon is Dade wrote:
<quoted text>
What a liar you are !
Stop drinking the cool aid, and do some of your own research. Check current price for health insurance then check what same coverage will cost under obamacare. I'll give you a hint, it is less than half as much. Wise up, skippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Liberal forever 18,783
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 25 min Fossilfarts 386
Ebola in Dalllas ? 5 hr none_of_the_above 3
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr Gasman 22,769
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 844
CDC: First U.S. case of Ebola virus diagnosed i... 10 hr none_of_the_above 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 12 hr Gasman 597
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) Sep 28 Milwaukee PT 7,918

Dallas News Video

Dallas Dating
Find my Match

Dallas Jobs

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dallas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dallas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]