Lido adult theater

Since: Jul 10

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Any one have any stories about the place? Review or advice, etc.
Drew Berrywhore

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 16, 2010
I heard it's nasty. Lot of homosexuals who knows with what STD's. Fri and Sat it's straight couples. If your single straight male looking for some action good luck. I don't see a line of women out the door. If prostitution was legal in this city it would be alright. Two lesbian butch cops ran off all the asian brothels near royal and 35 and that sux. Of all people, lesbians don't want white men to have sex with asian women. You can have a town full of lesbians and gays spreading aids and they won't let straight males with asian women.
I love

Frisco, TX

#3 Jan 29, 2016
Drew Berrywhore wrote:
I heard it's nasty. Lot of homosexuals who knows with what STD's. Fri and Sat it's straight couples. If your single straight male looking for some action good luck. I don't see a line of women out the door. If prostitution was legal in this city it would be alright. Two lesbian butch cops ran off all the asian brothels near royal and 35 and that sux. Of all people, lesbians don't want white men to have sex with asian women. You can have a town full of lesbians and gays spreading aids and they won't let straight males with asian women.
How about just monogamous sex?

Since: Dec 15

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 13, 2016
Alright so where exactly is the best place for a single straight male in Dallas? I just moved here so idk the city.
bob

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 13, 2016
bob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz should run as a Third Party candidate! 2 hr Reichsfuhrer von ... 19
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 1,050
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 5 hr texas pete 1,448
Review: Advanced Facial Plastic Surg - Benjamin... (Aug '11) 10 hr lisa s 11
News Undocumented immigrant, 17, on track to be Dall... 16 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
Navy to Posthumously Charge American Hero Chris... 20 hr WarForOil 5
Real Haunted Houses In the Dallas Area? (Oct '09) Thu Marco 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages