Great Speech
Obama 2012

Noblesville, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Obama gave a great speech last night...
Heath

Rockwall, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Flags should be flown at half staff today, for this is indeed the death of America. A speech of only five words per sentence says a lot about the intelligence of this person. He appeals to the race of which he favors. He never said what his plan was because he knew he would never be reelected if he did. The give aways come from hard working Americans that have devoted their lives to making their self and their families more secure in life. Asking or better, demanding, your neighbor, i.e. the government pay for your wants is immoral and disgusting. Nothig is free and freedom has died in this country when a Communist is elected twice to be President. Such a waste of a fine land.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2012
The values I have come to trust, believe and rely on were plainly rejected by half the country. I am disappointed, depressed and scared for this country. What it may become is not what I believe in. My core beliefs have nothing to do with black/white, rich/poor gay/straight…you against me, revenge/rivalry.

Sadly, today I feel like the American people treated this election process like one long football game. Thing is…this matters. It wasn’t a game. It’s our future and now we live with it whether we like it or not.

I feel like the rest of the world is snickering at “The Great Superpower” while they watch us destroy ourselves from the inside out.

It may take me a while to “get over it” It’s a hard pill to swallow.
tough

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Dorei wrote:
The values I have come to trust, believe and rely on were plainly rejected by half the country. I am disappointed, depressed and scared for this country. What it may become is not what I believe in. My core beliefs have nothing to do with black/white, rich/poor gay/straightÂ…you against me, revenge/rivalry.

Sadly, today I feel like the American people treated this election process like one long football game. Thing isÂ…this matters. It wasnÂ’t a game. ItÂ’s our future and now we live with it whether we like it or not.

I feel like the rest of the world is snickering at “The Great Superpower” while they watch us destroy ourselves from the inside out.

It may take me a while to “get over it” It’s a hard pill to swallow.
It's called a democracy biatch. It worked perfectly!!!

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Why the name calling?

Awful close to be called perfect. Have you seen the stats, the breakdown of yesterdays vote? I'm proud to be who I am what I am.

...I guess a reasonable response here would be out of the question.

biatch? Are you even old enough to vote?
tough

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Dorei wrote:
Why the name calling?

Awful close to be called perfect. Have you seen the stats, the breakdown of yesterdays vote? I'm proud to be who I am what I am.

...I guess a reasonable response here would be out of the question.

biatch? Are you even old enough to vote?
Because you're a nut and there is no rationalizing with you. Your original post says all that needs to be said!!! Four more years! The people have spoken!!!! Too bad the elitist opened his mouth or he may have been elected.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
tough wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a nut and there is no rationalizing with you. Your original post says all that needs to be said!!! Four more years! The people have spoken!!!! Too bad the elitist opened his mouth or he may have been elected.
Your post says it all. You're obviously uneducated, I doubt that you own a business or are employed in any capacity. And you probably trust fully that "the government" will take care of you if they haven't been doing so already.

You also have that mindless "football game" mentality I so fondly talked about in my first post...The type that polarizes the country to ensure nothing productive gets done.

Let's just see what kind of Obama we get this time; now that he does not have to pander to people like you for re-election.

(Maybe I should end that sentence with bunches of exclamation points)... smiles
tough

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Dorei wrote:
<quoted text>Your post says it all. You're obviously uneducated, I doubt that you own a business or are employed in any capacity. And you probably trust fully that "the government" will take care of you if they haven't been doing so already.

You also have that mindless "football game" mentality I so fondly talked about in my first post...The type that polarizes the country to ensure nothing productive gets done.

Let's just see what kind of Obama we get this time; now that he does not have to pander to people like you for re-election.

(Maybe I should end that sentence with bunches of exclamation points)... smiles
Let the fear mongering begin! You are right, don't own a business, but have a great job. Take care of myself....always have, always will.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Obama gave a great speech last night...
Well Done to Barack Obama...
The first Black man to hear the words 'four more years' without them being spoken by a Judge during sentencing.
tough

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
LaughingAtYouPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Well Done to Barack Obama...
The first Black man to hear the words 'four more years' without them being spoken by a Judge during sentencing.
Funny and true!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 7, 2012
tough wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny and true!
Whizzed right over your head didn't it?
tough

Dallas, TX

#12 Nov 7, 2012
LaughingAtYouPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Whizzed right over your head didn't it?
Not at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas near $3 a gallon (Jan '11) 15 hr ThomasA 113
gasmonkey garage-rude (Dec '13) 17 hr a fan 22
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 21 hr WarForOil 9,833
News Continue reading Hundreds join Jordan Edwards' ... Sun I P Standing 3
trump entertainsr back door tax cuts for the RICH Sat WarForOil 2
Black Thug Watch. Name the black thug criminals... Sat Xavier Becerra 50
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Fri Princess Hey 1,529

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance