Super Bowl 2013 Recap: The Illuminati...

Super Bowl 2013 Recap: The Illuminati Agenda Continues

Posted in the Dallas Forum

lethalseed

Grand Saline, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2013
As described in my recent article, Sandy Hook Survivors Are Made to Sing “Over the Rainbow” to Commemorate the Shooting, children that survived the shooting are currently being used in all kinds of media events. A few weeks ago, they recorded Over the Rainbow (an MK-Ultra trigger song) and were made to perform on live television. For the Super Bowl, the Sandy Hook Chorus was sent to New Orleans to sing before 70,000 spectators and millions of TV viewers. Why? Why do we keep bringing this horrible shooting to the center stage? To remind people that “gun control is good”? Isn’t it very sad and ironic that these kids must sing America the Beautiful after witnessing a horrible massacre, one that might have been caused by a mind-controlled patsy? Why are these kids being booked and flown to all kinds of nerve-wrecking mass media events? Is this still part of their “healing process”? Why are they being mixed with the Illuminati entertainment industry? Shouldn’t they be home with their friends and families instead of being under the spotlight? The exploitation of their image is rather unsettling.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/sup...

The 2013 Mercedes Super Bowl Commercial and its Occult Message

The Super Bowl has become much more than a football game. It is a multifaceted event that mixes sports entertainment with the music industry and big corporation advertisement, monopolizing mass media attention for days. This unique yearly event is watched by hundred of millions of people worldwide and is therefore a great
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-201...

ARGUS: The Technology that Takes Video Surveillance to Another Level (video)

Argus Panoptes is the name of a giant of Greek mythology who had a hundred eyes and who was said to be “all-seeing”. What an appropriate name for DARPA’s latest wide area monitoring system, described as the “next generation of surveillance”. When mounted on a drone, ARGUS (which stands for Autonomous Real-Time Ground Ubiquitous Surveillance Imaging [...]
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/argus-t...

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Good luck getting anyone to listen. The NFL is also tax exempt, not a lot of people know that.

Obama has been touring the states to promote his gun confiscation agenda. If he can get the states to take the lead it will spare him the brunt of the blame. Missouri has just put a gun confiscation law before its lawmakers and if passed, the residents will have 90 days to turn in their semi-auto rifles and high capacity magazines or face a class-C felony. I signed the oath to protect the Constitution at oathkeepers.org where over 2,000 Green Berets have recently added their names along with hundreds of other military and law enforcement officials. You don't have to be military to sign.

You can Google 'fusion centers' and get a good idea of what is coming soon.

People better wake up but I doubt they will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 8 hr WarForOil 9,944
OneBody in Yahawashi, Dallas TX: Obnoxious Hate... Tue Oprah W Zone 7
Jerry Jones F'ed Up Tue Dwaine Caraway 10
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Mon Princess Hey 1,564
Really People Oct 15 Mike Nudzak 11
John Wile E Coyote Price Oct 13 John Wile E Coyot... 1
buying an phone from att may send you to jail Oct 10 EAST TENNESSEE CI... 1

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance