Kenny Crumpton's Fox 8 Fascinating Facts

Kenny Crumpton's Fox 8 Fascinating Facts

There are 7 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Kenny Crumpton's Fox 8 Fascinating Facts. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

2. I am a huge western movie fan. 3. At one point, in my younger years, I could hold me breath underwater for almost two minutes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Missing Cleveland

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Hi Kenny. Just want to let you know that me and my wife really enjoy watching you. We moved to Tampa Florida 2 years ago and regret that decision! We are moving back to the Cleveland area this March and we talk about all the things we want to do and see when we get back. Seeing your segment in the mornings always comes up when we talk about what we miss!! Thanks for entertaining everyone and you are awesome!! Of course we love everyone on the morning show very much and enjoy the morning news. We are 36 and 27 just to give you an idea of the age range that you entertain!! Thank you Kenny!!
Ryan

Isle Saint George, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Try to catch some "air" on the snowboard this winter! I will be watching
bbrowning

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2009
Hi, Kenny!! You're such fun to watch!! All that energy!! I would love your job -- going to all kinds of different places, talking to people, eating all kinds of food, getting massages, etc. etc., and getting PAID for it -- AWESOME!! However, I'm a married, stay-at-home mom of soon-to-be five children, so I will just live vicariously through you, if you don't mind!! Keep up the great work!! BTW, I love all your different-colored FOX8 shirts!!
Ronald Brunsky

Erie, PA

#5 Jan 19, 2010
To Kenny Crumpton,

You are very good at what you do, but I wonder what your ultimate goal in life is?
Aimee1

Westlake, OH

#6 Mar 8, 2010
I LOVE YOU, KENNY!!! You are soooo funny...ANNNND CUTE!!!
rich reedy

Hudson, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2010
you put the kooooooooooool in cool!
Lea

Denver, CO

#8 May 16, 2012
Kenny i love seeing u in the morning. U bring a smile to my face. Keep up the gdwork. And remember u will always have a fan here...btw im nt stalkerish lol :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 1,076
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 5 hr WarForOil 9,119
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 7 hr GEORGIA 1,465
News Christine Wicker: Learning to Talk About God an... (Sep '10) 7 hr True Christian w... 30
America 1st, Trump Number1 18 hr Guest 9
Materia,Cajita, Spiritual Medium or Channeler o... (May '12) 22 hr Angel 18
Ed Taiwo from Continental Parts Sun Eric Wallace 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages