Review: Beamers Night Club

Posted in the Dallas Forum

Dee

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Dec 12, 2009
I went to this club and was told my dress was too short even though it wasn't at all, plus I saw plenty of girls walking out with booty shorts and dresses way shorter than mines. What type of mess is that. Would not recommend this club to anybody.
Richard Head

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2009
Didn't have a BMW. WTF
BAILEY HIEGHTS DIVA

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2009
i had my bday party there and it was wonderful the food is good the staff is friendly they play good music drinks a lil high but will keep going all my coworkers and my mother n law have started going once a week since my party
Felicia Smith

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 8, 2010
This is a nice club, went on Fri for happy hr had a great time the music, food and teh drinks were good. Now I went on a Sat night and had a awful time!!! to many dam kids played hard core rap music all night. Not the place to be 25 and over on Sat night.
meme

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2010
Beamers is a nice club but if I hear of them tripping on the thick girls one more time I might have to stop going!
Boss Lady

Tacoma, WA

#6 Sep 13, 2010
I know that Club Beamer works with a guy name Jay whose real name is Alfredo Bryant that used to manage H-Town..this guy is running around the world booking H-Town taking money with bogus contracts. Our company will be officially suing them October 1st. We are going the legal route, some other cats aint going that route for their money so be careful cause they are talking about doing gangsta type stuff to Jay aka supermanager...so be careful when your at Beamers
Alicia

West Monroe, LA

#7 Jan 15, 2011
The drinks were extremely expensive and I had to pay an arm and a leg at the door because it was allstar weekend but it was well worth it had a blast 5stars club Beamers "get typsy before you go"
SAND

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Mar 17, 2012
Went to Beamers and was told my pants were a little too baggy to go upstairs to this supposedly VIP whatever and was asked if I was on a guest list. But the guy in front of me was looking straight sloppy wearing some Chuck Taylors but he was allowed in? Really? The place is a joke. Saw a lot of undesirable people. Its a straight hood club. Would not recommend goin at all.
Ravens

Bolingbrook, IL

#10 Mar 17, 2012
Went to the club during offseason from pro football and was told my pants were not appropriate by some lil short guy at the door. Been to clubs all over the world and this is how it goes down in Dallas? Talk about hospitality. Will definitely let my teammates back home not to come here.
armychick

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Ravens wrote:
Went to the club during offseason from pro football and was told my pants were not appropriate by some lil short guy at the door. Been to clubs all over the world and this is how it goes down in Dallas? Talk about hospitality. Will definitely let my teammates back home not to come here.
sorry u had a bad experience.
crystal angton

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 27, 2012
yes i was trying to see how to get happy hour tickets my email address is crystalangton69282@gmail.com
Candace

Mesquite, TX

#13 Jun 1, 2013
I went and was told that I couldnt get in because of my shoes, as I waited for my friends to arrive, I noticed they allowed other women to go in with they same type of shoes. This club lets people in based on who is at the front door, and that particular persons intrests. So many people have told me that, but I guess I had to see for myself. Please take your money and go somehere that will respect and value you as a human being.
PAMELA

Orlando, FL

#14 Aug 1, 2013
ITS A NICE RELAXING PLACE DJ IS GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WITH THE FOOD AND DRINKS AND ESP THE MUSIC
PAMELA

Orlando, FL

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Ravens wrote:
U MIGHT WENT ON A BAD NIGHT IT IS REALLY COOL AND A SAFE PLACE TO GO IN DALLAS
E Hemphill

Rowlett, TX

#16 Nov 10, 2013
why do people find that a club is a place to have a good time these people take your money you keep going and then talk about how bad it is or was it was all that before you left your home by a good jam box (lol) a good bottle of what you drink and stay home its safer and cheaper but we know that's not the only reason you go to clubs. So stop crying and learn common sense
E Hemphill

Rowlett, TX

#17 Nov 10, 2013
correction (buy)
unsatisfied customer

Lancaster, TX

#18 Mar 7, 2014
the worst customer service Will Never Return

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 33 min Fart 629
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farter 785
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 8 hr Galt76 8,165
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 11 hr Pennie Lane 1,218
Philip Seymour Hoffman - fat heroin addict (Feb '14) 20 hr eze3 3
Review: V I P Granite Thu indian 1
News At Dallas' Once Stylish Cabana Motor Hotel, Ex-... Thu Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]