Richard .H Martin ATTORNEY SCAM! FRAU...

Richard .H Martin ATTORNEY SCAM! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Posted in the Dallas Forum

Angela

Haslet, TX

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Richard H Martin
Richard Martin
Richie Martin
Matt

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 12, 2012
He uses PayPal as form of payment and mr Richard Martin practices as "dfw ticket and warrant" attorney. Richard h Martin attorney out of Dallas Plano flower mound wherever he lies that he's located out of continues to take money without any consequences. Richard Martin Dallas attorney ticket attorney

Richard h Martin
Adam

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 13, 2012
Has no regard for his victims. I wont even label them as clients because all they are to Rich Martin is an open wallet or purse from which he takes money with zero intent to follow through on the supposed service he claims to offer. Do not give him money, he will steal, lie and make endless excuses with no intent to follow through. I paid him via PayPal and was fortunate to file a dispute and get my money back. It just amazes me the Texas Bar association continues to allow him to prey on the unsuspecting public. I imagine people with warrants and traffic tickets are at the bottom of their radar though, so rip-off artists like Richard Martin area allowed to continue their thievery. The scary thing is, it's like cockroaches, you see one scurrying around in the light of day there are likely 10 more hiding in the dark. His office on LBJ?? HA! That's a farce.
Mary

Haslet, TX

#5 Aug 28, 2012
This guy is a HUGE scam!!! And the bar wont dOnt anything abOut it!
Erika

Donie, TX

#6 Nov 15, 2012
How did you dispute the payments that you made?
Adam

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Erika wrote:
How did you dispute the payments that you made?
Erika,

Log in to your Paypal account and follow the instructions for filing a dispute. It is difficult to win a dispute if it was a service provided etc. Hard to prove/dissprove. But, it can be done. Sorry i didnt see yuor question earlier. The good news is, I think he may have finally been disbarred or suspended.
Mel

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Interesting...
Marrissa

Mckinney, TX

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Yes this man is despicable! He's been disbarred and I still have a warrant that I found out about the hard way with 2 kiddos in my backseat getting pulled over for the warrant being attached to my tags. I can't get another lawyer because I can't remove him as representation! Fortunately the officer that pulled me over didn't run my dl. He told me to call the courthouse and figure out what was going on. This guy makes me sick!
tired01

Duncanville, TX

#11 6 hrs ago
Just experienced the same with Richard Martin.. just happen to look up my Mothers name to make sure all was cleared and no new ones and the ones he was supposed to have taken care of in 2012 have reappeared!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 57 min Hobbs28 9,299
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,100
Where are all my tranny at? 8 hr Kei 1
News Dallas Electronic Musician Ignatius is So Enigm... 13 hr Rb RECORDS 1
Real Haunted Houses In the Dallas Area? (Oct '09) Fri Kdk 13
All whites should be eliminated off the face of... Fri Houston is full o... 52
Ted Cruz slapped the hell out of Trump lol Fri Casanova 12

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance