Pastors address abortion in the African-American community

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ohio.com

Pastor Stephen Broden, Founder and Senior Pastor of Fair Park Bible Fellowship of Dallas, Texas, speaks during the Choose Life Conference at Second Baptist Church, attended by African-American pastors and church leaders to discuss abortion and a response to the issue from an African-American spiritual perspective, on Thursday in Akron.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of167
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

black pastors and churches were not making a big hoopla about abortion until white folk told them they should!

can't even think for themselves; how is abortion a leading "problem" in our communities when 100% of our issues envolve those that are born?

we are not having a baby shortage; what we are dealing with is vices of all kinds and the destruction of our relations and families and this has nothing to do with abortions!

i see buckwheat believes the stats that most all abortions are being obtained by blk women, but then again, i say they can't think for themselves anyway.

abortion is not a civl rights issues, not a Spiritual issue and not a political issue.

abortion is a personal issue and if you want less of blk women seeking this as an option, provide an enviornment where women will want to give birth! and you will still have abortions because abortion has been an option women of the world have been using since we have been getting pregnant!

so buckwheat, choose an issue to confront that can really make a difference for our people! like confronting the alarming rate of abandonment of blk children by blk men and child abuse/neglect.

and that chick that had 4 abortions, well most all women have only one. home girl had her abortions but now wants to keep this option away from other women.
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Sanger eugenics originally called the NEGRO PROJECT and was financed by Rockefeller along with the elite rich --- stage one, discovery.

People don't know Sanger was a master in psychological manipulation also

STFU

Hitler stated Sanger was his role model. Hitler picked up where Sanger left off. He was created by Rockerfeller and the same elite rich --- stage two, experiment.

Hitler perfected the NEGRO PROJECT and it is called the holocaust. He too was a master of psychological manipulation.

STFU

The second wave of femimism was financed by Rockerfeller which just so happened at the same time as Roe vs Wade. Anybody that see the name Rockerfeller associated with the NEGRO PROJECT, HOLOCAUST and FEMINISM ought know shht stinks.

STFU

Thw majority of aborted fetuses are female babies.

STFU SASSYNTRASHY OR I'LL GET PASTOR MANNING!
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Deadbeat moms

Moms Can Be Deadbeats Too | Fox News www.foxnews.com/.../0,2933,59963,00 .... Aug 9, 2002 The percentage of "deadbeat" moms is actually higher than that of dads who won' t pay.

YOU NEED TO STFU
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

So your trifling azz won't b'tch about the link don't work.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,59963,00....
tanya

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
black pastors and churches were not making a big hoopla about abortion until white folk told them they should!
can't even think for themselves; how is abortion a leading "problem" in our communities when 100% of our issues envolve those that are born?
we are not having a baby shortage; what we are dealing with is vices of all kinds and the destruction of our relations and families and this has nothing to do with abortions!
i see buckwheat believes the stats that most all abortions are being obtained by blk women, but then again, i say they can't think for themselves anyway.
abortion is not a civl rights issues, not a Spiritual issue and not a political issue.
abortion is a personal issue and if you want less of blk women seeking this as an option, provide an enviornment where women will want to give birth! and you will still have abortions because abortion has been an option women of the world have been using since we have been getting pregnant!
so buckwheat, choose an issue to confront that can really make a difference for our people! like confronting the alarming rate of abandonment of blk children by blk men and child abuse/neglect.
and that chick that had 4 abortions, well most all women have only one. home girl had her abortions but now wants to keep this option away from other women.
Totally agree Dragon. This pastor is just cooning. He just wants some media attention, he doesn't give two farts about this issue.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
The Christian Church is a problem in the black community as it is for the rest of the world.
Non Believers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

If Christians can get rid of the non believers, the doom and gloom crowd, the doubters and rabble rousers, this world might stand a chance.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

STFU wrote:
Sanger eugenics originally called the NEGRO PROJECT and was financed by Rockefeller along with the elite rich --- stage one, discovery.
STFU
Hitler stated Sanger was his role model. Hitler picked up where Sanger left off. He was created by Rockerfeller and the same elite rich --- stage two, experiment.
Hitler perfected the NEGRO PROJECT and it is called the holocaust. He too was a master of psychological manipulation.
STFU
The second wave of femimism was financed by Rockerfeller which just so happened at the same time as Roe vs Wade. Anybody that see the name Rockerfeller associated with the NEGRO PROJECT, HOLOCAUST and FEMINISM ought know shht stinks.
STFU
STFU SASSYNTRASHY OR I'LL GET PASTOR MANNING!
first off, margaret WAS NOT PRO-CHOICE. she was a strong advocate of birthcontrol and yes she also advocated birthcontrol to keep the "colored" population down; and guess who she used to achieve her distribution of birthcontrol to blk women? BLACK PASTORS!!!!!

they listened to margaret sanger about birthcontrol then, now they are listening to right to life and the pedophilac catholic church!!

didn't i say they cannot think for themselves?

males are aborted more then females so you STFU!!!

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

STFU wrote:
Deadbeat moms
Moms Can Be Deadbeats Too | Fox News www.foxnews.com/.../0,2933,59963,00 .... Aug 9, 2002 The percentage of "deadbeat" moms is actually higher than that of dads who won' t pay.
YOU NEED TO STFU
being a "deadbeat" is different from abandonment.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Non Believers wrote:
If Christians can get rid of the non believers, the doom and gloom crowd, the doubters and rabble rousers, this world might stand a chance.
no. you got it backwards. the world have been SOOOO much better if a "christian (which means "cretin" and "stupid") would never have been on it.

fk you christians and FK the church!!!
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
no. you got it backwards. the world have been SOOOO much better if a "christian (which means "cretin" and "stupid") would never have been on it.
you are a dumb arse and can not read or comprehend what you are reading.

STFU

STFU

STFU

Deadbeat moms

STFU | Yesterday So your trifling azz won't b'tch
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

I know why you are against the black church.

You are a white cave critter pretending ro be black.

It was the black church where blacks could meet.

It was the black church where blacks could plan

It was thw black church where white devils had no authority.

It was tge black church that was bombed.

You are a white devil aka sassyntrsshy and SBT

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

STFU wrote:
I know why you are against the black church.
You are a white cave critter pretending ro be black.
It was the black church where blacks could meet.
It was the black church where blacks could plan
It was thw black church where white devils had no authority.
It was tge black church that was bombed.
You are a white devil aka sassyntrsshy and SBT
this blk "church" today ain't worth shitz.
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one ignorant fool assuming all churches are led by men.

I can list thousands of female pastors and what are you doing to call them, ho3's?

Vashti Murphy McKenzie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/.../Vashti_Murphy_ ... Vashti Murphy McKenzie (born 28 May 1947) is a bishop of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.

Bishop Vashti McKenzie - Speakers Bureau www.apbspeakers.com/.../bishop-vashti -... Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenzie serves as the 117th elected and consecrated bishop of the African ...

The 13th Episcopal District of the A.M.E. Church www.13thame.com/The AME ChurchBelieve, Inc.This Is Your Wake Up Call!Praycation with Bishop. The Thirteenth District ... What's happening right now
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying the blk church today ain't worth shitz because the blk church have more black female clergy than ever.

I'll shut your azz down

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

again dummy, sanger was PRO-BIRTHCONTROL, not pro-choice. yes she was a eugenics and wanted to slow the birth rate of blk people using birthcontrol propaghanda. so just because sanger wanted to use birthcontrol to limit blk births means that blk women should stop using birthcontrol to limit and space their children? or not have any at all?

AGAIN, sanger used BLACK *MINISTERS* to encourge blk women to use birthcontrol...starting with the women in the CHURCH!! so who ya mad at now?

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying the blk church today ain't worth shitz because the blk church have more black female clergy than ever.
I'll shut your azz down
please repost where i said ANYTHING about female clergy.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

I support Blacks getting abortions!

It is a very good thing!

About 30% of abortions are Black while about 13% of the U.S is Black.

Abortion helps to get rid of unwanted Black babies who join gangs & live on welfare.
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
please repost where i said ANYTHING about female clergy.
AAW are Christians, AAW are members of the black church and AAW are pastors of the black church.

YOU CAN NOT SEPARATE BW FROM THE CHURCH WHICH YOU HAVE DESECRATED

IS THIS YOU FOOL

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one ignorant fool assuming all churches are led by men.

I can list thousands of female pastors and what are you doing to call them, ho3's?

Vashti Murphy McKenzie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/.../Vashti_Murphy_ ... Vashti Murphy McKenzie (born 28 May 1947) is a bishop of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.

Bishop Vashti McKenzie - Speakers Bureau www.apbspeakers.com/.../bishop-vashti -... Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenzie serves as the 117th elected and consecrated bishop of the African ...

The 13th Episcopal District of the A.M.E. Church www.13thame.com/The AME ChurchBelieve, Inc.This Is Your Wake Up Call!Praycation with Bishop. The Thirteenth District ... What's happening right now Report this post

STFU | 11 hrs a

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of167
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Dallas Forum right now

Search the Dallas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 21,180
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 16,815
Continental Parts Company 9 hr Ed Tiawo 2
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 10 hr Jennifer Renee 533
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) 12 hr why 383
Independent View of Wendy Davis 21 hr West Texas Independent 1
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) Sun StreetHeat 7,797
•••
•••

Dallas News Video

•••
•••

Dallas Jobs

•••