Why do Blacks and Whites wear their P...
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
English speaker

UK

#271 May 5, 2012
Please, everyone, just take a moment when you have finished your comment, to read through and make sure that what you are thinking is what you have written. Check that you have used the right words and spelled them correctly before you hit the "post comment" button.
Your comments will have far more impact if they look as if they have been written by a literate, intelligent person.
Maybe when that part is sorted some of the childish, and ill-informed comments will go to the delete bin where they belong
Rant over
lol

Bentonville, AR

#272 May 6, 2012
English speaker wrote:
Please, everyone, just take a moment when you have finished your comment, to read through and make sure that what you are thinking is what you have written. Check that you have used the right words and spelled them correctly before you hit the "post comment" button.
Your comments will have far more impact if they look as if they have been written by a literate, intelligent person.
Maybe when that part is sorted some of the childish, and ill-informed comments will go to the delete bin where they belong
Rant over
Shit dawg you dumb as a mofo.. take that grammer po po shit elsewhere. Your a loser Ass fatt kid talking mess about how people talk.
Sporting Buttcrack

Dallas, TX

#273 May 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit dawg you dumb as a mofo.. take that grammer po po shit elsewhere. Your a loser Ass fatt kid talking mess about how people talk.
Depends
tired of sag

Little Rock, AR

#274 Jul 7, 2012
I am sick of the stupid ass kids and adults that wear their pants around their knees. Got 1 question for you, how do you run from the cops? Its not a style, its being a thug!
Interested Observer

Rockwall, TX

#275 Jul 7, 2012
Anyone that follows this insane fashion fad is a total idiot, and the fact that this has remained popular for so long with so many is really astounding. It is scary that such a large portion of our society is that stupid. Why in the hell would someone want to walk around artificially handicapped because they have to constantly use one of their free hands to hold their pants up? This is stupidity beyond belief. When I was young, we had stupid fashion fads like the huge bell bottoms and long hair, but at least those stupid fads were relatively short lived and they didn't interfere with being able to walk about in a normal mode, i.e. able to walk normally with both hands free. The fact that it originated in prison as a signal of availability for anal intercourse even makes this more funny, or sad, I'm not sure which. It's this kind of stuff that's going to turn us into a third world nation.
Lesbian In Mans Body

Lewisville, TX

#276 Jul 8, 2012
tired of sag wrote:
I am sick of the stupid ass kids and adults that wear their pants around their knees. Got 1 question for you, how do you run from the cops? Its not a style, its being a thug!
Be nice. It's a potty training issue
Wire nut

Ridge, NY

#277 Jan 12, 2013
The reason they where there pants like that is because when you have no choice but to where hand me downs. Most of the time it was the bigger brothers pants. So that is where is started. That became a look and they ran with it, a matter of speaking. Because in reality you can't run any where while trying to hold up your pants. Then all the hood rats and wanna be's made it fashion for the youth and uneducated
water

Voorhees, NJ

#279 Jan 30, 2013
uh no i get like to go shopping with my grandmas money all the time and i go to forman mills and buy pants that go all the way down because i thought it was the style..
water

Voorhees, NJ

#280 Jan 30, 2013
i know all the cops.. i wouldn't break the law on um lol..
water

Voorhees, NJ

#281 Jan 30, 2013
when the cops stop me they do't give me tickets they give me free gas money..
water

Voorhees, NJ

#282 Jan 30, 2013
what world are you talkinga bout even asians do it you ai'nt see that game jet set radio future..

and jet set radio..

that game tight yo..

i actually i don't even listen to rap anymore.. and i still would wear my pants like that..

i listen to metal and I would still wear my pants like that..

and one reason why i would still wear my pants like that is because ..

i saw bands like despised icon with 50 cent hats on ..

and figured it was ok to keep wearing that stuff even with this musical conversion..

Since: Apr 13

Bangalore, India

#283 Apr 10, 2013
We are manufacturers of woven, knitted and ready-to-wear for children. Our company is a shining example of a family-run organization that excels in the incomparable foresight, industry-leading expertise and inspirational leadership. to know more visit anupamtextilesdotorg
Matt

Jacksonville, FL

#284 Jul 26, 2013
I just dont understand it, if they want to emulate the gangster lifestyle thats all well and good but how are you gonna run from the cops if your pants fall down
joe

Pompano Beach, FL

#285 Jan 9, 2014
In the 80's, the paints were not saggy, they were tight.
joe

Pompano Beach, FL

#286 Jan 9, 2014
totally agree with you big time English Speaker. Most everybody just starts typing and then hits send. I think that most people are the little 4 letter word. It starts with a L and ends with a Y and an AZ in the middle. We are also very spoiled and expect other people do it for us.
Jab

Cincinnati, OH

#287 Jan 18, 2014
Jon wrote:
Randi wrote:
Men in prison were wearing their pants down like that to advise other male prisoners that they were "available"..
Pleople spread the myth that young boys
who slack they pants pick that shit up from prison to let dudes
know their homosexual. You and your twisted mind know that
ain't true, you sick , for even saying that shit.
We wear our fucking pants big because our mothers were too poor to buy our size, so they had to buy two or three sizes up. Call it what it is, poverty. It's poverty.
Hey JON, It aint because of "poverty"! It's because of ignorance or stupidity.Let's be real.
Jab

Cincinnati, OH

#288 Jan 18, 2014
Hey Jon,it aint because of poverty. It's because of ignorance or stupidity. Let's get real here.
Re Al Sharpton

Arlington, TX

#289 Jan 18, 2014
Depends
Patriot

United States

#290 Jan 19, 2014
The blacks do it because in the jungle they are not used to wearing clothes. They just swing tree to tree naked in tropical environments.

The loose clothing makes them more comfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Continental Parts Reunion 3pm Sunday 1 hr Shely French 7
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 3 hr PeanutButtercup 1,004
News Blue Bell Is Overrated, Dallas, So Eat These Fi... 4 hr dedeindallas 3
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 6 hr Ehrgeiz21 8,490
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 7 hr Perrie Winkle 1,285
CHRISTIANS Do You Love God? (Oct '12) 14 hr buckwheat 32
Cierra Rounds prepares for Fed. prison 15 hr Texas Native 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages