Why do Blacks and Whites wear their P...

Why do Blacks and Whites wear their Pants so BIG

Posted in the Dallas Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Dirty Panties

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 May 12, 2007
Why do Blacks and Whites wear their pants so big they must hold them up so they wont fall down? Every time I see the big pants people they are holding there pee pee,and they drag one leg as if they are brain damage.Most of the time when their pants are falling down you can see nothing but dirty underwear that once were white.Maybe they just don't have enough money to get good clothes.I don't believe its a fad, I never see it on the run way or Models wearing the big pants.I think it is purley poor,unclean bad grooming habits. At least wear clean white underwear.
Tip of today use Bleach
Randi

Fort Worth, TX

#2 May 26, 2007
Men in prison were wearing their pants down like that to advise other male prisoners that they were "available". A lot of kids today probably are not aware of this,and probably would not wear their pants like that if they knew the reason for wearing their pants down low. I also think it is disgusting, but to young kids today it is the "fad". Thank god at least they are wearing underwear, otherwise we would be looking as their you know what.Everyone is doing it, white, latins, blacks,and asians. When I was young, my parents would have "killed" me for doing this. I don't understand why parents allow their children to look like they are grungy and degenerate looking.

“Howdy”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#3 May 27, 2007
Randi wrote:
Men in prison were wearing their pants down like that to advise other male prisoners that they were "available"..
Very, very true.
The whites that do that are considered "Whiggers".
I once seen a man walk up the steep Post Office steps side ways like a crab.
When I was attending Vo-Tech school the officials sent this one man home because his pants were almost down to his ankles but was covered up with a large shirt.
They do have somewhat of a dress code.
yall wrong im a female

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 1, 2007
it is like a fashion and it has been around since the 80's. there is no need to takl about people that way the way they dress is no harm to the other people it makes girls attracted to it and it is nothing wrong
BIG PANTS

Plano, TX

#5 Jun 1, 2007
YOU KNOW, BIG PANTS ARE UGLY AND MAKE ME SICK..............BUTTTTTTT, IF THATS THEIR THANG, LET UM HAVE IT. MY DAD THOUGHT SURELY I WAS QUEER WHEN THE BEATLES REQUIRED US TO GROW HAIR OVER OUR EARS. THERE COULD BE WORSE STUFF GOING ON.
DFW girl

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2007
There should be a limit on how far they can sag. And it's not just a black/white thing.

“Lost Aussie”

Since: Jun 07

Sydney

#7 Jun 5, 2007
DFW girl wrote:
There should be a limit on how far they can sag. And it's not just a black/white thing.
Are we still talking pants DFW gal ??:D
dave

Memphis, TN

#8 Jun 5, 2007
Too much rap, TV and media, not enought parental directon. But nowadays most parents are a bunch of dopes.

“Howdy”

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2007
yall wrong im a female wrote:
it is like a fashion and it has been around since the 80's. there is no need to takl about people that way the way they dress is no harm to the other people it makes girls attracted to it and it is nothing wrong
I dunno, I see too many of them too busy trying to look good instead of finding employment.

“Howdy”

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2007
DFW girl wrote:
I once seen a young child with droopy diapers and it was a poopy thing.
dave

Memphis, TN

#11 Jun 5, 2007
I can only imagine what their kids will think when they see pictures of them in 15-20 years from now.
Sure wish I had not gotten my picture taken in 75 with those stupid bell bottems on.
Randi

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Jun 5, 2007
Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>I once seen a young child with droopy diapers and it was a poopy thing.
lol!
Randi

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Jun 5, 2007
Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno, I see too many of them too busy trying to look good instead of finding employment.
LOL, it's so true! They can hardly read or write either.
Jon

Duluth, GA

#14 Jun 14, 2007
Randi wrote:
Men in prison were wearing their pants down like that to advise other male prisoners that they were "available"..
Pleople spread the myth that young boys
who slack they pants pick that shit up from prison to let dudes
know their homosexual. You and your twisted mind know that
ain't true, you sick , for even saying that shit.
We wear our fucking pants big because our mothers were too poor to buy our size, so they had to buy two or three sizes up. Call it what it is, poverty. It's poverty.
Amanda

Bolingbrook, IL

#16 Jul 11, 2007
Jon wrote:
Randi wrote:
We wear our fucking pants big because our mothers were too poor to buy our size, so they had to buy two or three sizes up. Call it what it is, poverty. It's poverty.
Whatever! If you want to make a statement about poverty, donate to the poor instead of spending $75 on oversized pants.
MJM

Keller, TX

#17 Jul 11, 2007
Jon wrote:
Randi wrote:
That's a fabrication and you know it. You do it because the rappers do it in videos, and they started because it gave them street cred b/c they could look like their inmate homies.

You look like a cat in heat, waiting for entry by presenting yourself, regardless of your intentions.

As far as poverty, the prices are waaaaay higher for that style than a $9 set of shorts you could get at Academy or Ross. Maybe you experience poverty because of your decisions and discipline level.

“Howdy”

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2007
Jon wrote:
Randi wrote:

Fancy that, so your telling me that huge gold chain around your neck is fake?

“Howdy”

United States

#20 Jul 11, 2007
Randi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it's so true! They can hardly read or write either.
I see what you mean.
JuJuBee

AOL

#21 Jul 11, 2007
The prison statement is true not a myth.

The pants are worn big and low in prison as an invitation for rear entry. Plain and simple.

Why the teens and young males of today think this is a hot trend that attracts girls leaves me baffled.

As a hetero female I have no desire to be with a man who is advertising "for rear entry" by other males.

Randi is correct... most guys who wear their pants like this have no clue that this is the message they are sending to ex-cons on the street.

I wonder if any "fashionable" and clueless young male on the street has ever been raped as a result of his fashion statement?

“Howdy”

United States

#22 Jul 11, 2007
JuJuBee wrote:
The prison statement is true not a myth.
The pants are worn big and low in prison as an invitation for rear entry. Plain and simple.
Why the teens and young males of today think this is a hot trend that attracts girls leaves me baffled.
As a hetero female I have no desire to be with a man who is advertising "for rear entry" by other males.
Randi is correct... most guys who wear their pants like this have no clue that this is the message they are sending to ex-cons on the street.
I wonder if any "fashionable" and clueless young male on the street has ever been raped as a result of his fashion statement?
I can't remember which ear, but years ago the straight man would wear the ear ring in one ear and the gay man would wear it in other. Both ears would be bi.
Now it is fashionable for the young and even the old men to wear it in both ears not mentioning wearing makeup and frosting their hair. They claim to be straight.

At work when someone wears droopy pants people walk up behind them and pull their pants the rest of the way down.
This is a sad, sad, world.
LOL !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 2 hr WarForOil 9,420
Just saw Donald Trump wife poses naked kissing ... 5 hr DallasFoReal 22
anybody know pitah garibay 22 hr jessica 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Tue Dallas reliable 1
andy griffith show is communist propaganda (Aug '07) Aug 21 Ronald Millsaps 94
Review: Alden Short Inc (Dec '10) Aug 20 One pissed lady 70
News Dallas police charge two men with forced prosti... Aug 20 Nameless 1

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance