Keller Police Hunt Rapist, Accomplice

Keller Police Hunt Rapist, Accomplice

There are 13 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Jun 6, 2008, titled Keller Police Hunt Rapist, Accomplice. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Keller police are issuing a warning to women while investigators hunt a rapist and his accomplice who attacked a woman in a city park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

Concerned Keller Citizen

North Richland Hills, TX

#1 Jun 7, 2008
My heart goes out to the woman and her family. You can bet we are keeping our attention focused on every white truck we see. I think we need to come together as a Keller community and smoke these two men out. I pray that God convict his heart and bring him to turn himself into the authorities.
richard head

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2008
This sketch has to be the most ugliest subhuman homoerectus neanderthal I've ever seen. Put some eyeliner and lipstick on him so he will be presentable for prison.
cody mcwhite

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2008
I seen that guy on tv. It's Hank Hill!
WTF

Nashville, TN

#4 Jun 10, 2008
What does the victim look like?
CURIOUS

Orange Park, FL

#5 Jun 12, 2008
Why is it that the station can hire someone or they can hit the button for a spell check. It's Washington DC /not Washinton DC. Just big as day on the TV. You guys are great, don't start being careless.
Curious

Little Elm, TX

#6 Jun 13, 2008
Why in the world would a young college girl go into a park around midnight by herself, see two suspicious men there who try and talk to her and walk off to a grassy area near the creek and sit there???? It dont make sense. Was she intoxicated/on drugs or what? And then she dont report it until 4:30 PM the NEXT day???? Something's not adding up here. I am not insinuating that anyone deserves to be raped, Im just saying that this story sounds a little suspicious is all.
Curious

Little Elm, TX

#7 Jun 18, 2008
Does anyone know anymore details as to why she went to the park at that time of night?
Curious

Little Elm, TX

#8 Jun 20, 2008
I guess it is normal for a young woman to be at a park at midnight by herself in Keller?
Also Curious

Keller, TX

#9 Jun 20, 2008
It is not normal for young women to be at the park at midnight in Keller. Bear Creek Park closes at I believe eleven (it is either eleven or nine), as we can see now because of safety issues. From just pure guessing, she was probably there to buy or sell drugs...why else would you not get in your car and drive away after two men approach you and as your name?
Curious

Little Elm, TX

#10 Jun 26, 2008
Have they stopped looking for the alleged rapist? Did a rape really occur or was it something else that transpired that evening?
Wondering

Aubrey, TX

#12 Jul 1, 2008
Have their been any other odd stories of rape at any Keller parks lately or did they realize that it really wasnt one?
Curious

Aubrey, TX

#16 Jul 2, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> Like I have said to a few others you nuckel head. You people seem to enjoy spreading gossip that could scare others into not going to the parks. I go to beer creek park alot myself and I have never heard of any rape are any other rape in any other park in keller. Based on the way some of you people gulk in stair at everybody that is walking near the duck pound it doesn,t suprize me such a rumer has occured..
Ok you retard all I did was ask a question as to did a rape really occur because I did NOT believe that it did. Her story didnt add up and she didn't report it until 16 hours later. The newspaper reported this incident all I did was ask a question so file your complaint with Keller for releasing that information.
kasie

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2008
ok i know someone who raped 2 girls and i want to know if u or any body u know has been rapd so i know inm not the only one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 1 hr WarForOil 8,914
News Gonzalez buys home near Dallas; concerns raised 14 hr what 3
News Here's Johnny: Check Out Manziel's Mugshot from... 16 hr kevin from michigan 1
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith 16 hr A Boy 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr sid 989
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 19 hr Whiny1 1,404
SHOCKING Reviews of Homeless Shelters in Dallas... (Feb '14) Wed WarForOil 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages