Baylor Employee Accused Of Embezzling...

Baylor Employee Accused Of Embezzling $1.4 Million

There are 95 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Jun 18, 2008, titled Baylor Employee Accused Of Embezzling $1.4 Million. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

According to police, an employee and his mother embezzled more than $1 million from Baylor Health Services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Merrie

Dallas, TX

#90 Sep 29, 2009
Investigator E Santos wrote:
The case against him in Dallas County for Theft Aggregate is still pending. Not sure who said he got 7 yrs. You are more than welcome to call me.
I know nothing, I'm just a reader of this forum.
Some of the others know him well enough to have info
Gary James Stephens

United States

#91 Oct 1, 2009
Investigator Santos, why not just release the truth. Why not just release the tape of the last meeting where Craig Watkins best friend and campaign manager, Anthony Lyons (baylors attorney) threatening me and did not let me talk? Soon enough the public will get to judge me based on facts. Not anonymous blogs. I've agreed to plea guilty to what I've done wrong. Will baylor? Will the dallas DA? Will the rest of you who are taking millions from baylor to bury me? Will those of you in danger of losing your jobs because of lay offs in government and the grim reaper Anthony Lyons answer for your wrong doing? who's really writing all this..... http://garystephenssite.com Interesting how everyone acts like "I" am public enemy number 1. Have I ever sold drugs to a person? Have I ever robbed a bank? Have I ever hit anyone? Have I ever caused someone to lose something or go without? Have I ever murdered anyone? Great use of tax payer dollars! Craig Watkins and baylors public slander campaign may work for the short term but the truth will prevail! Also.... how about the polygraphs "I" passed? The ones performed by Rick Holden about the deep seeded corruption at baylor? Post that, and let's see what happeneds. Those is glass houses.... Also, what about what you all did to Denise Morre Green, and other baylor victims? Why did Baylor fire 5 executives in my department and over a dozen others above me in my tenure? Why are the people investigating the others related to the ones they are investigating?
LOOKINGTHROUGHMY GLASSES

Avondale, AZ

#92 Oct 6, 2009
This is all just an ugly matter. Gary unfortunately did something wrong, but he also alleges that Baylor has done the same at Billions are in question.
I think before anyone casts blame we should see how this all plays out and how this matter, in its entirety is presented. When the dust clears we shall see the whole truth good or bad and then I think it is appropriate to begin to comment.
NOT Gary James Stephens

Grapevine, TX

#93 Oct 10, 2009
Gary, we are so sorry. How did we not realize that you are just a victim of the big bad healthcare company who forced you to embezzle $1.4 million. How could we have been so misled? Imagine, someone like Gary, who has never sold drugs to someone, robbed a bank, hit someone, or "caused someone to go without", being railroaded all because he decided to take home a few extra bucks just so he could enjoy life a little more. However, most people would see that the line they crossed was way, way far behind them before they ever broke the level of putting an extra six, not to mention, seven figures into their own pocket. And, I'm sure that you were just one of many who were part of the "deep seeded corruption" at baylor. Dude, give it a rest, go to trial, accept the punishment, and keep your mouth closed. Just let the truth come out in the best public forum there is - a criminal court. And, yes, glasses - it is an ugly matter and it will continue to be as long as guys like Gary James Stephens refuse to stop blaming everyone else for their problems. The guy is scum and his website " http://garystephenssite.com " is proof. He went so low as to post the confidential psych assessment of his ex-wife to try and drag her through the mud. I feel very, very sorry for their daughter. By the way, what happened to Gary's mommy?
jojodallas

Irving, TX

#94 Oct 11, 2009
Bill W wrote:
Does anybody know if James is going to have to go to all or if all the charges have been dropped against him. I do know that he took the money and lived real high off of it for a long time. And what's a bad thing about it is James is working for a company in Austin that help secure people's identity, and this gives him access to hundreds of thousands of people's personal identification.
What company would hire him in the first place? What is the name of this company? Sounds fishy.
Get some

Dallas, TX

#95 Nov 18, 2009
Denise Moore Green, and Gina Anderson were both fired for stealing from Baylor. They had Denise on camera, taking brand new laptops from her office at the Main St. Annex. She thought she deleted the vids, but did not realize there were backup tapes. She then called the Baylor Police and reported them missing from her office. When they served the warrant they found other Baylor property at her house and in her car. May have gone on for a while, but what was seized was junk, definitely not worth the $100k a year job she lost because of it.
merrie

Garland, TX

#96 Nov 18, 2009
Looks as if Investigator Santos has a tough job !!!
Mark

Houston, TX

#97 Jan 29, 2010
I see in the Star Telegram he's been sentenced to 12 years. Long time up the slammer- I mean in the slammer.
IT Baylor employee

Scottsdale, AZ

#98 Feb 17, 2010
Looks like Gary got 12 years and his mom got 7 years guess 1.4 million wasnt worth it after all. what a fucking dumb ass for baylor paying you 100k plus you wanted to make more to live like a rock star!! I bet youre crying like a little bitch now or will be when someone pounds you in the ass at night in jail.. Gary Requal still thinks your a dumbass i know you tried to hit it.. Keep in mind Fed jail is day by day no way your getting out early..

I guess payback is a bitch!! Next time dont be a dick to your IT guy.. Yes I hated you on your 1st day of work at baylor.. Tried to order your own computer and make me set that shit up..

links
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/d...

http://www.star-telegram.com/consumer_news/st...
WOW

United States

#99 May 19, 2010
So G.J.S really went to prison? I looked it up in public records. Huntsville is what it states. Pretty harsh! Sometimes that expensive taste gets the better of you. I met Gary back in 1999 he was pretty interested in having money. I thought he had money I was not surprised to see him with a Bentley because I had thought he had family money. I guess it was family money sorta? In the end everyone gets forgiven.

Since: Aug 09

Dana Point, CA

#100 Dec 31, 2010
IT Baylor employee wrote:
Looks like Gary got 12 years and his mom got 7 years guess 1.4 million wasnt worth it after all. what a fucking dumb ass for baylor paying you 100k plus you wanted to make more to live like a rock star!! I bet youre crying like a little bitch now or will be when someone pounds you in the ass at night in jail.. Gary Requal still thinks your a dumbass i know you tried to hit it.. Keep in mind Fed jail is day by day no way your getting out early..
I guess payback is a bitch!! Next time dont be a dick to your IT guy.. Yes I hated you on your 1st day of work at baylor.. Tried to order your own computer and make me set that shit up..
links
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/d...
http://www.star-telegram.com/consumer_news/st...
Hmmm...Bryan Tower IT Guy uuhh - lol
Analyst2011

Grand Prairie, TX

#101 Jun 27, 2011
I used to work in IT @ Baylor & they do pay their IT staff very well. The MDs are making $500k!
little lady

Cedar Park, TX

#102 Nov 22, 2014
anonymous2112 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, she must be quiet the woman to controll him to steal money after they divorced. Or he is one really weak pathetic person...
1st of all, I knew Gary James Stephens very well, and the same with her ex-wife. His ex-wife's family is not crazy. Trust me. He did this all on his own account and forced his own daughter into reality way too early. Around the age of 4 she had to deal with this bullshit. I know her personally and i fell sorry for her because she's being dragged into all this again. I also know ann lee personally and she is extremely kind. Gary Stephens wife i a strong woman and you have no right to call her a crazy bitch. Gary is a man of "many faces" or so you could call it who only knows how to wreak peoples lives. They may have not told the public the things that has happened to his daughter or what she's been through but trust me. He did this on his own reccords. I am not the Ann lee, his ex-wife, his ex-wifes sister, But still I am someone in this famliy who delt with him personally. No one would understand how i know these things unless you know who i am.
ddmyer

Fredericksburg, TX

#103 Jul 23, 2015
Sad fact is that this guy is now out of prison and head of IT at Greenstream International in Austin.
ddmyer

Fredericksburg, TX

#104 Jul 23, 2015
Little Blondie Sucks wrote:
I know Gary Stevens. When he and his x were together I reviewed his resume and did some checking around. He claimed he went to undergrad at Univ of Miami and MBA at Harvard. Come to find out he graduated from neither and only has a GED! In fact while working at Hotels.com they found out and fired him. This guy is a career con-man and if you want to talk about a crazy mommie, his takes the cake in helping him embezzle $1.4 million from Baylor and claiming "we've done nothing wrong". He'll be in federal "pound me in the a$$" for a while...sad thing is I think he's kinda into that!!
He's actually out of prison and working for Greenstream International in Austin, Tx as head of IT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's 2 types of people that vote Republican ... 3 hr Taxpayer 2
Geo W 3 hr Taxpayer 1
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 4 hr WarForOil 9,423
Just saw Donald Trump wife poses naked kissing ... 18 hr DallasFoReal 22
anybody know pitah garibay Wed jessica 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Aug 23 Dallas reliable 1
andy griffith show is communist propaganda (Aug '07) Aug 21 Ronald Millsaps 94

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance