San Antonio, TX

#5 May 22, 2012
" Nadezpha Popova:

Proud to re elect a great President.

Same here.
WildMountainHone y

United States

#6 May 22, 2012
No Texan should be for Obama, Vote For Texas Republican Ron Paul. That is if you want a More American America!!!!Obamney is two heads from the same beast, Special Interest!!!!Dont Believe the Hype. I long for the day I see U.S Treasury on my money, instead of FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE !!!
Lesbian

United States

#7 May 23, 2012
I need some strap-on action
ACTION

Florence, AL

#8 May 23, 2012
Lesbian wrote:
I need some strap-on action
....Why not just go get a man? You know for "THAT"....... Unless you have a girlfriend and I guess that would be cheating, but what can't be done by women can be done very well by a man stud!
Jennifer S

New York, NY

#10 May 24, 2012
He does not represent me! We can not afford his taxes, or his incompetence as a leader. If the Obamacare is not stopped, very home sale will have a 3.8% tax added to it, that the seller has to pay! This will impact everyone who owns property and works hard to make a good life for themselves and their family. But if all you are looking for is a free ride then he is your man.
No Obama

Rockwall, TX

#11 May 24, 2012
The guy is a Communist. He has every intent to destroy our country. The freebies of change did not come your way? Then come to your senses and vote for a Republican. Don't be fooled by a Democrat lie again.
Booty Call

Dallas, TX

#12 May 24, 2012
Nadezhda Popova wrote:
Proud to re elect a great President.
Is you a Lesbian?
gator bait

Chicago, IL

#13 May 26, 2012
Booty Call wrote:
<quoted text>Is you a Lesbian?
No, they are too lazy to even do themselves, thats why they support Obama
Jeannette Piccard

Red Oak, TX

#14 Jun 1, 2012
Jennifer S wrote:
If the Obamacare is not stopped, very home sale will have a 3.8% tax
Making shit up is one way to scare voters. Four more years of President Obama to keep America safe!
No Obama

Rockwall, TX

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Hussein Obama has a bird brain,if any. He is so self soliciting he can not possibly look away from a mirror long enough to learn anything. His skin is just AS WHITE AS IT IS BLACK. STILL WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM? He plays to a vote, not for any particular group or race, just a vote. Wake up, PEOPLE!

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#16 Jun 6, 2012
YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers / governing oppressive dis ease) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust. Reap and sow.
Sharon Cope

Midlothian, TX

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Jennifer S wrote:
If the Obamacare is not stopped, very home sale will have a 3.8% tax added to it, that the seller has to pay! This will impact everyone who owns property and works hard to make a good life for themselves and their family.
Thanks for putting out lies to the voters. They saw through the Republican lies and put Obama back in office. Good job Jennifer. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diana Friedman is suing the founder of The Fat... (Jun '15) 14 hr Amon Carter 22
Dwaine Caraway: Take Down Dim Statchers Mon Dwaine Caraway 1
OneBody in Yahawashi, Dallas TX: Don't watch an... Mon A ShameForReal 3
Any good massages around town Nov 18 information 3
News Continue reading This 20-year-old was told hea ... Nov 18 White Mike 2
((>Last Post<)) (Dec '12) Nov 16 Princess Hey 471
Dmt (Jul '13) Nov 14 WisdomUser 3

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages