Armstrong 'may take lie test' as new...

Oct 14, 2012 Full story: Suria

Disgraced cycling icon Lance Armstrong might be prepared to take a lie detector test, his lawyer has suggested, as further damning evidence emerges of the intimidation and threats he used to cover up his alleged drug taking.

Full Story
GeeMan

Falkirk, UK

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Just another test he shall pass.

No failed one yet!
turtle

Huddersfield, UK

#2 Oct 14, 2012
have you read this article, and done the due research you bang on about!
Its a comment by his lawyer on a poss that he might think about it, who knows he might not think at all!!
but a comment on he might think about it, and he might if 26 others does one too. Its a nonsense of a story with no basis in reality !
its hearsay from a lawyer about a theoretical possibility that might be thought about at some time or another about something which would rely on 26 separate people doing it first. You do have to laugh, i could not of thought up something so ridiculous!
way to go geeie
nail your colours to the mast, before rationale
GeeMan

Falkirk, UK

#3 Oct 14, 2012
I hoped that the irony of my post was not overlooked but you have.

As a concept it is correct but the reality of it is not and I do know who said what and his lawyer actually went nearly full circle to virtually retract the offer!

Another good point is that with few exceptions of the 26 they are all liers and cheats and there is also some wonderful irony in that we have a lie detector contest to see who is the biggest fat liar!

If LA did beat it he would be condemned for beating the system!!

You could say that with his intensity at everything he does he would certainly try to beat it, his vanity may be too much to overcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Oct '14 stefanbed53 41
Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry (Apr '14) Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 27
Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the so... (May '13) Aug '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
More from around the web