Sean Yates quits as Team Sky cycling coach, say reports

Oct 27, 2012 Read more: The Guardian

Sean Yates wore the yellow jersey in the 1994 Tour de France and later went on to coach.

Read more
Geean

Falkirk, UK

#2 Oct 28, 2012
want I totally agree.

What will the fall out be if an anesty wa announced nd more SK riders/staff came out would Brailsford let it go or sack them all!
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Who cares?...it's only a GAME!
GeeMan

Falkirk, UK

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Hope Paul Kimmage is not lookig for a job at SKY!

I get the feeling of ever decreasing crcles fo SKY if they maintain this stance.
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#6 Apr 30, 2013
It was interesting in reading when David Brailsford stated that Team Sky would not have any dopers on his team and that Team Sky was going to be transparent.

Sadly that turned out in not being the truth.

Many cyclists have already stepped forward with many questions related to Team Sky's behaviors as they are beginning to take a similar shape as one former cyclist and his teams have had in the past.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out in the future.

I do hope that they're a clean team since they have given everyone in the UK something to really cheer about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Mar '15 cheeze 28
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Oct '14 stefanbed53 41
News Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry (Apr '14) Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
News Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the so... (May '13) Aug '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
News Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
More from around the web