Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part...

Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the solution

There are 3 comments on the Financial News & Daily Record story from May 3, 2013, titled Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the solution. In it, Financial News & Daily Record reports that:

Former seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong has admitted to using performance enhancing drugs, but Jacksonville native and United States Anti-doping Agency CEO Travis Tygart says there is more work to be done.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Financial News & Daily Record.

My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#1 May 5, 2013
Now we're seeing that illegal doping has gone down to age 14 kids. That may not be that long a stretch or more common practice if one thinks about the football and baseball programs in US schools.

I'm not convinced that all too many people are really taking illegal doping that seriously as in most cases it's not affecting their own kids.

Yet, we've just read in this article above where one father helped his 14 year old son dope. Sports dads are becoming a plague with that behavior.

Lance Armstrong needs to really come clean and tell all to the USADA. But, he's all too self centered and selfish!
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

United States

#3 May 7, 2013
Regis le cycliste wrote:
<quoted text>
A thoughtful post that should be respected by cyclists and all sportsmen. Thank you.
Thank you RLC.

Just telling it like it is and that is really the sad part about sports for all too long now.

I cannot even wrap my brain around the fact that any parent would help their son or daughter in doping.

Cheers
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Regis le cycliste wrote: <quoted text>
A thoughtful post that should be respected by cyclists and all sportsmen. Thank you.

I have to wonder where "Regis le cycliste post disappeared to.

Then I have to point out where this topic should have drawn a whole lot more people to, yet it continues in being the same old habit as most of those who supposedly cycle really don't care about doping.

I believe that Chris out of England is the only one besides me who does care.

Food for Thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TDF Shows Why Ex-Riders Not Administrators Shou... Jul '17 Jeff 2
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
Tour de France Jul '17 Ivan penaherrera 1
Peter Jul '17 Tracy 1
News Saunier Duval - Prodir 2006 (Dec '05) Feb '17 CyclingPhartz 2
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Jan '17 Phoenix 43
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug '16 Bikers 7
More from around the web