Alberto Contador a True Champion

Alberto Contador a True Champion

Posted in the Tour de France Forum

Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
Alberto once again showed that he has class and is better than anybody else in the world incycling. He apologized to Schleck and the racing fans when he did not have to. it was Schleck's fault that the chain popped off because of his sudden jerk and snap when he tries to accelerate, many of the experienced riders agreed with me. It also took him a long time to figure out how to pop the chain back on, when it could have been done in as little as five seconds.He panicked and it seemed like it took him forever. This has been a great race no one has been tested positive for drugs.
Huge

Australia

#2 Jul 25, 2010
...Contador displayed a win at all costs attitude...a complete disrepect for the Tour and his competitors!

So much so I didn't watch it after the chain coming off episode that he claims that he didn't see...yeah right! He could have been man enuf and just say that he saw it and this was what he was going to do....show disrepect for all riders that have ever ridden in the Tour. He disgusts me!
Ted

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 25, 2010
Great victory for Contador and team. Congratulations!!!
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Before Schleck even popped the chain, contador was already on the go, Schleck already is good friends with contador again after reveiwing the episode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tour de France fiasco Jul 14 S-M- Johnson 1
News Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Jun '16 Greg McManom 29
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Aug '15 kiki2 42
News Stephanie McIlvain and Lance Armstrong at a 200... (Jul '15) Jul '15 TheRaceRadio 1
News Alberto Contador lays claim as cycling great, a... (Jun '15) Jun '15 DCDierking 1
News Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry (Apr '14) Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
More from around the web