Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying...

Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USADA boss

There are 29 comments on the Scotsman.com story from Jan 27, 2013, titled Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USADA boss. In it, Scotsman.com reports that:

UNITED States Anti-Doping Agency head Travis Tygart has claimed that Lance Armstrong is still lying about the full extent of his doping past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scotsman.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aristarchus

Miami, FL

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Lance still and will always be a hero for millions of fans around the world. We all make mistakes somehow in our life span but the media wants him cut his vain which is rediculous. Lance has inspired a lot of people with the desease.
HOmer

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Wow! It is sad to see how low we have come as a society (him a hero!???!?) and how quickly we forget how extremely arrogant, rude, heartless, etc. he has always been with everybody who tried to even remotely show that he was doping. Now you are asking to show mercy on such an arrogant character??????
balou2u

North Vancouver, Canada

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Aristarchus wrote:
Lance still and will always be a hero for millions of fans around the world. We all make mistakes somehow in our life span but the media wants him cut his vain which is rediculous. Lance has inspired a lot of people with the desease.
You have got to be kidding...!!! You do not seem to understand that Lance armstrong cheated and lied to garner millions of dollars (est; $90M ) for himself. His charity was ostensibly set up to do good but was really and simply part of his sofisticated PR packaging and a nessasary cost.

Since: Aug 13

Xiamen, China

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Sad to see this.I like cycling and had buy many bike aeecssories goods at 4scycling.com ,see this I have lost my interest in bicycle.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#5 Apr 10, 2014
Lancie will always be a liar, and a cheat no matter how much he claims he's not. He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 11, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really obsessed with Lance; aren't you Carly Jane? 15 posts, all of which are related to Lance Armstrong.
You're definitely a "scorned" woman. Poor little you.
What's wrong with you? I have an opinion about a cheater. If it had been shown that Michael Phleps was a doper, I would be just as stern about my opinion about him, and perhaps you would be seeing 15 posts about him. Poor little you? I'm a "scorned woman? Noah, seriously, you're a 52 year old man in the legal profession, please act like one.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 11, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU CONSIDER CHRISTIAN A CHEATER BECAUSE HE ADMITTED TO DOPING, EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T WIN A SINGLE TOUR DE FRANCE IN WHICH HE COMPETED??????????
Tic Toc; Tic Toc; Tic Toc
YES, absolutely. If he admitted to doping, and he competed, he's a cheater.

I consider ANY athlete regardless of their rank a cheater if they are a doper. You didn't get that from my comments?

Location hidden

#10 Apr 11, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what makes you think I'm not acting like a 52 year old legal professional? I'm easily discrediting everything you say. And having fun at it.
How can you have fun discrediting everything I say? What I say is opinion only.

And again, okay?

If you're an athlete, and you're a doper, regardless of your rank or how much you excelled in the sport, if at all, and you're a doper, you're a cheater. If you are a high ranking athlete, and you took "glory" away from another that would have earned it legit, you're a selfish prick.

A doper earning Bronze at the Olympics, took away from someone that would have won Bronze, he/she is a selfish prick.

And Lance Armstrong continually did it. Over, and over, and over again, he ruined how many careers? He took how much away?

There's not question he was talented, I'll give him that, but with his doping, we'll never really know, will we? No, and don't say we will.

On the top of your head, can you name who came in 2nd after Ben Johnson winning the Gold? I can, but that's because I follow it closely, not a lot of people do.

Marion Jones– She was the darling of US track and field during the Sydney Olympic Games where she won three gold medals and two bronze.

Can you name the people that came in 2nd? Can you name the people that would have won bronze. If you can do that without googling, I would have to say you're a liar.
I follow individual sporting competitions pretty closely, and I sure can't, not without really thinking about it. And too bad for them, they would have earned it legit, and would have reaped the benefits of it.

Lance Armstrong took a lot from a lot of people, and he did it over, and over, and over again. Not once, not even twice, but TONS. He knew what he was doing. And again, he's a selfish prick.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 11, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a biased and completely partial opinion about a cheater, and about cheaters in general.
No partial opinion, and not biased.

If you're a doper, and you compete at whatever level, you're a cheater. You don't deserve your rank, whatever rank that is, except last, doh. Period.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not biased and not partial? Then explain with specificity why you have deliberately avoided answering my question regarding Chris Froome and Mark Cavendish.
If you're talking about cheating, then let's see what it is, in fact, your definition of cheating and whether it is limited to doping alone.
BTW, you can google these facts as well, just in case you think I'm making it up.
Let me remind you; this is a cycling forum. Don't try to deflect by talking about the olympics, or the gold, or the bronze of any other sort sport. Limit your answer(s) to the sport of cycling, if you can.
Doper = cheater. PERIOD. What part of I don't care what sport it is, doper = cheater.

Damn you really are stupid. I don't care which sport, doper = cheater.

One more time for the simple minded DOPER = CHEATER!

Okay? Wait, you're going to have troubles with this, I can tell. IF YOU'RE A DOPER IN SPORTS, YOU'RE A CHEATER IN THAT SPORT!

keep name dropping, and how great you are Mr. 52 yr old Abortion enthusiast.
So Noah, how's that abortion forum handling your special needs? You hang there to pick up women. Nice place you freaking pervert. Is it the idea of abortions that get you all hot and bothered. You picturing it, wanting it, and can't do it yourself, so you're hoping to read first hand accounts of the blood bath. Or do you perform pretend abortions on yourself and get all hot and bothered that way. What a freak you are. Are you seeing a Dr. about your sick perversions? You should.

Regretting the abortion you got 20 years ago? You big girl, go bitch to your little girl friends on the abortion forum.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 14, 2014
People in sports.

Doper = cheater.

For the simple sicko

Doper = cheater.

Who cares about what names you ask me. I don't care. If you're a doper, and you're in a sport, you're a cheater in that sport.

pervert

Location hidden

#17 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, thanks for confirming your opinion of a cheater is limited to one who dopes.
About flipping time the middle aged freak got it.

If you take performance enhancing drugs, and compete, you cheat.

I'm glad you can finally grasp that extremely simple concept.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He was more than talented. Again, my friend Christian Vande Velde ADMITTED to doping in the same manner Lance did. And he (Christian) competed in the TDF ELEVEN (11) times, and won in NONE of them.
And still, I regard him a cheater. Are you finally able to understand that if you are a doper, and compete, you're a cheater.

Now go pick up your very young women in the abortion forum, you middle aged pervert. Don't have to be on the hook if you knock one of them up, hey?

Location hidden

#19 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, you're so desperate, you'd probably sign up for substitute conjugal visitor at your local jailhouse and do the whole cell block right after yard time.
You must be on the abortion forum commenting now, hey? Sex on the brain, obviously. Sick middle aged freak.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I won't call you a liar if you google your response. So, go ahead and tell me ONE, just ONE, person/entity from which Lance took anything and what did he take.

Right from the horses mouth.
You perverted dumbass.

Location hidden

#21 Apr 14, 2014

Again because you're mind is elsewhere, and you can't concentrate fully now. Lol

Location hidden

#23 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think eating within 3kms of the finish line, or knocking an opponent to try and win is cheating. Duly noted.
Talk about a shallow charmuta! You couldn't comprehend the concept of cheating if it rammed you in the a$$ without KY.
Go give your pastor a bl*w job and keep your opinions in your koos, ya zevel.
Sex, sex, sex, and more sex. That's all you're thinking about now, isn't it? You were just on the abortion thread trying to pick up your next date, I bet. A middle aged man hanging with the girls in the abortion thread. OMG, do you not know how creepy that looks? Do you seriously now see that? Wow, you really are a sick minded individual.

Location hidden

#24 Apr 14, 2014
Should I go over there and warn all those poor girls that are just trying to get some help, and support to beware of you?

I feel like it's my civic duty to do that. In fact, I think anyone that is normal should do that. I mean, a middle aged man hanging out in the abortion forum probably playing the part of a supportive friend to get poon tang, and not have any responsibility after the fact. You really are in need of some help. Those poor, poor, young girls. You sick freak.

Location hidden

#25 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go give your pastor a bl*w job and keep your opinions in your koos, ya zevel.
Do you preach to those poor young girls about G-d? And how he will forgive them so you can get into their pants? Is that how you drag them in? I think I should warn them about what a sick guy you are, and your ploy. Those poor little dears, but then again, you like that, hey?

Location hidden

#26 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think eating within 3kms of the finish line, or knocking an opponent to try and win is cheating. Duly noted.
I see you're having problems understanding my stance.

Again.

If you do performance enhancing drugs while competing in a sport, you're a cheater.

About your other questions.

Is knocking an opponent permissible? Is eating within 3 kms permissible? I think you can answer your questions yourself Noah. Are the rules the same everywhere in cycling events or are they different according to the location of the competition? I'm surprised you wouldn't know the answer to these already Noah, but what I'm not surprised about is that you have consistently brought up some kind of sex act over, and over again. It's that abortion forum, isn't it? You middle aged perv. Were you trying to give me trick questions Noah, in having me say yes or no so you could colorfully correct me? So tell me, do the instruments they use during an abortion get your blood flowing? Is that what turns you on? Picturing it? The girls getting the procedure done? Maybe it's that they're right for the picking after, and your chances for a middle aged weirdo like yourself is increased. Gross Noah, you old weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug 7 Bikers 7
Tour de France fiasco Jul '16 S-M- Johnson 1
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Aug '15 kiki2 42
News Stephanie McIlvain and Lance Armstrong at a 200... (Jul '15) Jul '15 TheRaceRadio 1
News Alberto Contador lays claim as cycling great, a... (Jun '15) Jun '15 DCDierking 1
News Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry (Apr '14) Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
More from around the web