Cummings Set for Tour Debut

Jun 21, 2010 Full story: Sporting Life

Yellow Jersey Winner. Click here to bet. Click here for Team Sky official website Click here for exclusive Team Sky blogs Steve Cummings is set to fulfil a lifelong dream this week when he is confirmed in the Team Sky squad for their Tour de France debut.

Full Story
Kevin

Etobicoke, Canada

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Bradley Wiggins.....I have watched you during the 2009 Tour de France and I must say I like your determination!! Since watching the TdF from 2002 to now, I was a Armstrong supporter:(and I still am but with his livestrong nonprofit organization). But too much hype was placed on Contador and Armstrong, and it took away from the other great racers in the race.....you being one of them....I hope your down to earth attitude remains with you and your zeal to win shines through again this year.....I guess you can say I am now a fan of yours...Best wishes for the 2010 Tour, I'll be watching and taping every stage again!! Yours Truly, Kevin
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2013
So, we wait to see if BW will show up at the 2014 TDF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Jul '14 DCDierking 38
Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 27
Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the so... (May '13) Aug '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
•••
•••

Tour de France People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••