Lance Armstrong Facing Loss Of 7 Tour...

Lance Armstrong Facing Loss Of 7 Tour de France Titles

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Lance Armstrong Facing Loss Of 7 Tour de France Titles. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Never one to back away from a fight, Lance Armstrong is finally giving in and the cost of quitting is steep: His seven Tour de France titles could be gone as soon as Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Joe Smith

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Aug 24, 2012
It still doesn't put a french rider in the yellow jersey 2001~2006. After all this if I were Lance Armstrong I would not give the press the time of day. Ever!
Biking The Bike

Aledo, IL

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Joe Smith wrote:
It still doesn't put a french rider in the yellow jersey 2001~2006. After all this if I were Lance Armstrong I would not give the press the time of day. Ever!
Agree.....Anyone who has ever done speed endurance biking knows that what Lance accomplished can never be tarnished by individuals who have never Walked the Walk or Biked The Bike as Lance has. The dopping most Athlete's do is getting High on their Sport and the euphoria of mind and body in synchronization!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephanie McIlvain and Lance Armstrong at a 200... Jul 7 TheRaceRadio 1
News Alberto Contador lays claim as cycling great, a... Jun '15 DCDierking 1
News Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Mar '15 cheeze 28
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Oct '14 stefanbed53 41
News Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry (Apr '14) Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
More from around the web