The last ride for Lance Armstrong

The last ride for Lance Armstrong

There are 72 comments on the Fox6 story from Jul 2, 2010, titled The last ride for Lance Armstrong. In it, Fox6 reports that:

When Lance Armstrong appears at the start line Saturday in Rotterdam, Holland, for the 2010 Tour de France, it will be for the last time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Happy

Sussex, WI

#1 Jul 3, 2010
Lance is gay...thats why he likes to sit on his bicycle seat without the seat
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Jul 3, 2010
Happy wrote:
...you talk from experience,RIGHT???
Happy

Sussex, WI

#3 Jul 3, 2010
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
...you talk from experience,RIGHT???
considering I am female, most likely not. Dont get mad at me because your his bu/tt buddy
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Jul 3, 2010
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
considering I am female, most likely not. Dont get mad at me because your his bu/tt buddy
...be Happy,the seat post is Unisex,you must luv it!!!
SpeedyPete

Bellville, South Africa

#5 Jul 4, 2010
Yes, that's why you name is "Happy"! Dead give away; ride your bike without a seat and be happy!!
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#6 Jul 4, 2010
SpeedyPete wrote:
Yes, that's why you name is "Happy"! Dead give away; ride your bike without a seat and be happy!!
...oh dear,Ms Happy sure has her Ups and Downs!!!
Happy is just jealous

Asheville, NC

#7 Jul 4, 2010
Happy wrote:
Lance is an extraordinary athlete and has been tapping far more famous and good looking women then you could even imagine.
MarcoPolo

Palatka, FL

#8 Jul 5, 2010
If he does not win,,he shall return next year.
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 6, 2010
I'm thinking this years TDF may offer up some surprises.

Do wish they'd get rid of the team radios!

Cheers All
Ahole

Norwalk, CA

#10 Jul 6, 2010
Happy wrote:
If that's why he likes sitting without the seat, what's your excuse?
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 15, 2010
I hope Lance does not return to the TDF w/o drugs that's how he looks, it is only further proof that he doped.
Happy

Sussex, WI

#12 Jul 15, 2010
awwwwwww poor baby was crying..I cant win it, I'm already this far behind..boohoo, go cry to your boyfriend
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 15, 2010
Gee, where did the real cycling fans go to?

This been a very good and interesting Tour de France for me.

Cheers All
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jul 15, 2010
Just like baseball, cycling doping is rampant finally someone has come forward and telling it like it is. This is the way to clean up our sport. More and more cyclists are coming out we need that. Just like Jose Conseco at first everyone called him a liar now everyone agreed that he is telling the truth. since so many doped like baseball, pardon them and say no more enough is enough it is embarrassing enough but if the beans were not spilled it would be even more shameful.
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jul 15, 2010
This has been a great TDF the action has been nothing short of spectacular. I am watching this TDF in the USA twice a day. But I am also happy that they are trying to clean the sport up and stop insulting us that Lance never doped because some of those performances were just impossible by mere mortals and the authorities know it and they are finally trying to do something about it. Many of you experienced cyclists also know what I am talking about. Lance was pedaling beyond what he is capable of doing--power to weight ratio, max VO2, CO2 and tolerance heart function. Ask Basso and Evans coach who has brain cancer now he will tell you about this formula, you need something to do what Lance had done.
Ahole

Norwalk, CA

#16 Jul 17, 2010
Cyclingfan wrote:
This has been a great TDF the action has been nothing short of spectacular. I am watching this TDF in the USA twice a day. But I am also happy that they are trying to clean the sport up and stop insulting us that Lance never doped because some of those performances were just impossible by mere mortals and the authorities know it and they are finally trying to do something about it. Many of you experienced cyclists also know what I am talking about. Lance was pedaling beyond what he is capable of doing--power to weight ratio, max VO2, CO2 and tolerance heart function. Ask Basso and Evans coach who has brain cancer now he will tell you about this formula, you need something to do what Lance had done.
VO2=HR X SV X (CaO2-CvO2) A person can manipulate his/her VO2 max with training. http://www.phoenixfirehealth.com/VO2%20Max%20...
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jul 18, 2010
Yes it is possible but with performance enhahancing drugs you become an animal, super human.
Raymond

Saint-genis-laval, France

#18 Jul 18, 2010
Cyclingfan wrote:
Yes it is possible but with performance enhahancing drugs you become an animal, super human.
Interesting! I've seen it! Tommy Simpson, an early death. Nothing to do with sport. Try to win at ANY cost. Sounds more like politics/warmongering. It certainly is'nt SPORT.
Raymond

Saint-genis-laval, France

#19 Jul 18, 2010
ps. I'm not talking about the memorial. I was there when Tommy died. I hate all dope. Never used it, never won a race.
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#20 Jul 18, 2010
You are a winner already Raymond, you are a role model to all. Those that play by the rule and make the sport great are true heroes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tour de France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Aug 14 kiki2 42
News Stephanie McIlvain and Lance Armstrong at a 200... Jul '15 TheRaceRadio 1
News Alberto Contador lays claim as cycling great, a... Jun '15 DCDierking 1
News Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Mar '15 cheeze 28
News Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry (Apr '14) Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Lance Armstrong tweets that he's returned Olymp... (Sep '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 2
More from around the web