Contador takes the lead

Contador takes the lead

There are 2 comments on the This Is Bolton story from Jul 19, 2010, titled Contador takes the lead. In it, This Is Bolton reports that:

Alberto Contador seized the Tour de France lead on Monday after taking advantage of yellow jersey incumbent Andy Schleck's mechanical problem on stage 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is Bolton.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Jul 20, 2010
If you think riding a bike is a sport and you watch it on TV then you seriously need to reevaluate your life cause you have none.
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 20, 2010
This Tour has been pretty rough--several fights, several head buttings and some exchanges of mean words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Voeckler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wiggins tightens grip; another French victory o... (Jul '12) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Tour de France Stage 18 -- The Alps never disap... (Jul '11) Jul '11 JEFFRY HELMS 2
News Tour de France: Voeckler wins stage 15; Contado... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Cyclingfan 22
News Tour De France | Schleck upset by chain mishap ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 William 6
News Etiquette breach fuels anger (Jul '10) Jul '10 Cyclingfan 3
News International Cycling Union revoke Bbox Bouygue... (Sep '09) Oct '09 ZENmud 2
News Tour de France: Climbs will test Armstrong (Jul '09) Jul '09 goslipstream 1
More from around the web