Doping is 'killing' the sport

Doping is 'killing' the sport

There are 1 comment on the Daily News story from Sep 14, 2007, titled Doping is 'killing' the sport. In it, Daily News reports that:

“Cycling doesn't need doping - it's killing the legend. It's killing cycling.”

Efforts to rid cycling of drugs have failed and doping is "killing" the sport, the director of the Tour de France said on Tuesday. via Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News.

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#1 Sep 14, 2007

Why did TOothPIX put a MAY 23, 2007 article at the top of their Floyd Landis News column over there>>>

I dunno...

This was the article in which Chrissie Prudhomme announced that he'd been a flop as a journalist, allowing all the riders to reap the glory of his writings, only to WAKE UP YEARS TOO LATE to the reality of what he'd enabled: his guilt must runneth over...

Sorry I started this thread, guys: it's TOPIX' fault...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Team CSC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro Challenge 101 (Jun '13) Jun '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 4
News Armstrong begins cycling comeback in Australia (Jan '09) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 51
News Cycling's governing body agrees to strip Lance ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 10
News Lance Armstrong Doping Charges to Be Given Extr... (Jul '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 23
News Lance Armstrong: A Case of 'He Said, They Said' (Jun '12) Jun '12 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Tour de France: Major doping scandals (Jul '11) Jul '11 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Landis says clenbuterol use widespread in cycling (Nov '10) Nov '10 ZENmud 1
More from around the web