Landis says clenbuterol use widesprea...

Landis says clenbuterol use widespread in cycling

There are 1 comment on the The Charlotte Observer story from Nov 29, 2010, titled Landis says clenbuterol use widespread in cycling. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

In this July 24, 2004, file photo, overall leader Lance Armstrong, right, of Austin, Texas, follows compatriot and teammate Floyd Landis, left, in the ascent of the La Croix Fry pass during the 17th stage of the Tour de France cycling race between Bourg-d'Oisans and Le Grand Bornand, French Alps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#1 Nov 29, 2010
"Landis says" (quotes below from TPX-cited article)

Is he becoming a 'respected authority' now, just like nemesis Greg Lemond?

So what does Floyd say?

Seems to mean that one 'took things'(during some later years, pre-2006), with knowledge that teams were beginning 'internal analyses'('training controls')...

Well, I can vouch for part of that; in discussing this with Pat McQuaid at lunch in Madrid during the World Anti-Doping Conference 2007, implications were voiced, that basically impugned Landis (actually: his Team) as not being the type of actions that the UCI could defend.
http://wadawatch.blogspot.com/2007/11/wada-wo... (see photo)

ZENthere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Team CSC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro Challenge 101 (Jun '13) Jun '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 4
News Armstrong begins cycling comeback in Australia (Jan '09) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 51
News Cycling's governing body agrees to strip Lance ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 10
News Lance Armstrong Doping Charges to Be Given Extr... (Jul '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 23
News Lance Armstrong: A Case of 'He Said, They Said' (Jun '12) Jun '12 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Tour de France: Major doping scandals (Jul '11) Jul '11 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Cycling elite will participate in Vuelta a Chih... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bonjour 6
More from around the web