Tour-Voigt conscious but shocked after crash

Jul 21, 2009 Full story: sports.espn.go.com

Germany's Jens Voigt was flown to hospital in Grenoble after a serious crash in the 16th stage of the Tour de France and will have a scan on Tuesday evening, organisers said.

Full Story
whistler bound

Saint Catharines, Canada

#1 Jul 21, 2009
Pez reports head,face and shoulder injuries to Jens Voight> Hope he gets wll soon....from the television coverage on versus it looked to me like something on his bike broke. There was a small speed bump in the road then he crossed over the white line and went down. You can see a white piece of his bike beside him and his bike about the size of a crankarm, handlebar end or a piece of carbon fork. whether it breaks before or after the crash I'm not sure. Godbless you Jens.
whistler bound

Saint Catharines, Canada

#2 Jul 22, 2009
on second review it was his sunglasses....the bike did not break but jens voigt cheekbone did...get well soon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Team CSC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro Challenge 101 (Jun '13) Jun '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 4
Armstrong begins cycling comeback in Australia (Jan '09) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 51
Cycling's governing body agrees to strip Lance ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 10
Lance Armstrong Doping Charges to Be Given Extr... (Jul '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 23
Lance Armstrong: A Case of 'He Said, They Said' (Jun '12) Jun '12 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
Tour de France: Major doping scandals (Jul '11) Jul '11 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
Landis says clenbuterol use widespread in cycling (Nov '10) Nov '10 ZENmud 1
More from around the web