Tour De France Wants Some Cyclists Out

There are 6 comments on the Apr 20, 2007, The Associated Press story titled Tour De France Wants Some Cyclists Out . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The director of the Tour de France is asking cycling teams to exclude riders who were implicated in the Spanish doping investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#101 May 22, 2007
Will wrote:
Don't start "being honest" now -- it's apparent that it's too hard for you to maintain the practice.
For example, you are not "agreed" with me that the tour organizers acted "in haste" by distancing their events from the Puerto suspects, since I don't agree that the distancing was a "hasty" move.

I never said that the tour organizers acted in haste Will.

I stated that the protours and cycling teams are suddenly realizing that sponsors are backing away from them in haste. That's quite a difference.

Filming "the entire lab process" won't work to stop charged athletes from questioning the film. Besides, nobody wants to pay for the cost of such filming.
Your opinion on filming the lab process is so noted.

Your opinion on my honesty is also noted.

Cheers Will

El Paso, Texas

#102 May 30, 2007
Here's an interesting article and a great contradiction:
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,2561389,...

Cheers
pstar1992

United States

#103 Jun 2, 2007
Landis is a fraud. Throw the bum out.
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#104 Jun 2, 2007
pstar1992 wrote:
...esplain AMIGO...por favor?
Will

Baltimore, MD

#105 Jun 2, 2007
pstar1992 wrote:
Right you are, pstar1992; looks like he's on his way out once the arbitration ruling comes in.

El Paso, Texas

#106 Jun 2, 2007
Well, we're all in the waiting game again. Wait to see what happens. But, a lot has happened and is changing since this all first started.

Cheers All

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Team CSC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro Challenge 101 (Jun '13) Jun '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 4
News Armstrong begins cycling comeback in Australia (Jan '09) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 51
News Cycling's governing body agrees to strip Lance ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 10
News Lance Armstrong Doping Charges to Be Given Extr... (Jul '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 23
News Lance Armstrong: A Case of 'He Said, They Said' (Jun '12) Jun '12 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Tour de France: Major doping scandals (Jul '11) Jul '11 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Landis says clenbuterol use widespread in cycling (Nov '10) Nov '10 ZENmud 1
More from around the web