Apr. 12Boonen blitzes Paris-RoubaixQu...

Apr. 12Boonen blitzes Paris-RoubaixQuick Step's Tom Boonen collects...

There are 1 comment on the Velonews story from Apr 13, 2009, titled Apr. 12Boonen blitzes Paris-RoubaixQuick Step's Tom Boonen collects.... In it, Velonews reports that:

Defending champion Tom Boonen soloed to victory in a dusty, crash-filled Paris-Roubaix on Sunday as Quick Step, CervA©lo TestTeam and Silence-Lotto slugged it out toe to toe over the cobblestone trophy awarded to the victor in the Hell of the North.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Velonews.

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#1 Apr 13, 2009
haven't heard much about the tragic roadside accident, moto v. 10 or 15 people...

what was the driver doing? Meaning: didn't he see the corner, it seemed dry...

Boonen broke free and pedalled like a coke-fiend (ooooops: heh heh)...

ZENsouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rabobank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tour chief vows to beat drugs (Mar '08) Mar '13 My_Opinion_El Pas... 9
News Landis on Boogerd: Now who's the jellyfish? (Mar '13) Mar '13 My_Opinion_El Pas... 6
News Armstrong stripped of 7 Tour de France titles (Oct '12) Oct '12 My_Opinion_El_Pas... 7
News McEwen: Renshaw has nothing to lose (Dec '11) Dec '11 David Everett Hinz 1
News Local chiropractor Foster rides along with team... (Jun '10) Jun '10 katter47 3
News Cyclist Rasmussen signs with Miche (Jan '10) Jan '10 Wang 1
News Australian Haussler wins Tour stage (Jul '09) Jul '09 rob 1
More from around the web