Cervelo, BBB, Enigma & more

There are 2 comments on the Bike-zone.com story from Apr 4, 2007, titled Cervelo, BBB, Enigma & more. In it, Bike-zone.com reports that:

Got Tech? Send press releases, news, and tech questions to the Cyclingnews tech-heads . Welcome to New Arrivals, a section showcasing the latest equipment that's landed on the Cyclingnews tech desk. via Bike-zone.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bike-zone.com.

Scottforever

Switzerland

#1 Apr 4, 2007
Cervélo is nice but SCOTT Addict is better !!
Scottforever

Switzerland

#2 Apr 4, 2007
mutch better !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quickstep Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wiggins tightens grip; another French victory o... (Jul '12) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
News Boonen bored of doping "soap operas" as he clos... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Couch Potato 1
News Road racing cranks up around the globe after wi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 mike 1
News Vansummeren wins Paris-Roubaix race (Apr '11) Apr '11 Meersie 1
News Mark Cavendish gives himself 'outside chance' o... (Sep '10) Oct '10 William MDanjon D... 6
News Tour of California: Stage 3 delivers pride and ... (Feb '09) Aug '10 Section 8 LGBT pe... 3
News Sagan nabs stage six of the Tour of California (May '10) May '10 Ahole 2
More from around the web