Corralitos's Andy Jacques-Maynes look...

Corralitos's Andy Jacques-Maynes looks for his opportunity in this ...

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from May 18, 2010, titled Corralitos's Andy Jacques-Maynes looks for his opportunity in this .... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Andy Jacques-Maynes makes his living as a professional cyclist. He rides for the Bissell Pro Cycling team that is competing this week in the Amgen Tour of California, an eight-day stage race that includes such esteemed competition as Lance Armstrong, Levi Leipheimer and Mark Cavendish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

survived the 80s

Sunol, CA

#1 May 18, 2010
Fact Check: AJM crashed into a pole sprinting during a road cycling criterium in Morgan Hill - NOT a cyclo-cross race. Later that year after recovering, and winning a bay area cyclo-cross race, he went for a run and broke his collar bone.

Go Ben & Andy - they both lost large amounts of time yesterday (stage 2), so they are now free to fly in a break-away without Garmin or Radioshack chasing them down...
Show your Hand

Daly City, CA

#2 May 18, 2010
Great effort today by Andy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro challenge race personalities (Jul '13) Jul '13 obe wan 4
News USADA: Armstrong dope conspiracy biggest in sport (Oct '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 8
News No Armstrong for Gila race (Jan '11) Jan '11 New Mexico Native 14
News No Lance Armstrong for Gila race (4:18 a.m.) (Jan '11) Jan '11 Kerstin 1
News Cancellara joins the Schlecks (Nov '10) Nov '10 ZENmud 1
News Former world champion surfer Irons found dead i... (Nov '10) Nov '10 dizzle 1
News Pro bike racer Tony Cruz shifts gears (Sep '10) Sep '10 triple6vamp 7
More from around the web