Landis doping probe is 'significant' - WADA chief

Jul 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Raw Story

Disgraced champion Floyd Landis's allegations about doping in cycling have sparked a "significant" inquiry that could take months to complete, a world anti-doping chief said Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Tony

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

I am bummed that I actually bought Landis's book.... he's a failure as a cyclist and pathetic as a human being who has lied to everyone and now that he's run out of them feels compelled to tell the truth; his version of the truth; what truth? The whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you Floyd...
bikejunkee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Landis is a horrible person.
I believed the guy; I was a dope.
Ride Safe,
Tony wrote:
I am bummed that I actually bought Landis's book.... he's a failure as a cyclist and pathetic as a human being who has lied to everyone and now that he's run out of them feels compelled to tell the truth; his version of the truth; what truth? The whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you Floyd...
Raymond

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

On tour at Reimes. Forget Landis, he is a sad and past history of the Tour, a disgrace. However, do not desregard his revelations lightly. Much more is to be revealed. Doping/cheating is an ongoing problem that we continue to fight. I assure you, it is not easy. Enjoy the tour. Only current and former cyclists really understand. Journalists, just pontificate about matters that sell copy.

Good cycling my friends. Winning is a dream. Just do it clean. That truely is sportsmanship.

Kindest regards. Raymond
Raymond

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Au revoir, le dīner est servi.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phonak Hearing Systems Discussions

Search the Phonak Hearing Systems Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Not Even Lance Deserves This Tue Carly Jane 2 49
Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr 10 Carly Jane 2 31
Lance Armstrong doping documentary contrasts be... Apr 10 Carly Jane 2 4
Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the so... (May '13) Aug '13 My Opinion_El Paso_Texas 3
Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Paso_Texas 6
5 things to know about Tour de France (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Paso_Texas 12
Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Paso_TX 188
•••
•••
•••