Landis admits doping, accuses Armstrong

Full story: Canada.com
Disgraced Tour de France winner Floyd Landis has confessed to using performance enhancing drugs and accused some of the biggest names in the sport, including Lance Armstrong, of also cheating. Full Story
clares

AOL

#1 Dec 13, 2010
Landis would confess to anything at all if it gave him more press. He's a sick puppy in so many ways, and if he can't have it all, he'll do whatever it takes to bring his superiors down. He has no shame.
Turtle

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 14, 2010
Landis is Landis after Landis. He's still a cyclist. Let's let him speak. If he could have controlled more discretion, we might one day think of him in better light. Regardless, let's stop slamming him for a while and let him race. Seems he'd be a good coach, knowing all the mistakes, shortcuts and moral retreats to avoid. At one point in time he was one of Lance's trusted men; flawed or not, he is still a man. Let him ride and speak until he is proven a better man or more the villan. He is his own man, and bears personal responsibility/accountability for his own actions. He what he says now is true, the shouldn't it be known. If what he says now is false, then he becomse even more the scoundrel
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 15, 2010
Turtle wrote:
Landis is Landis after Landis. He's still a cyclist. Let's let him speak. If he could have controlled more discretion, we might one day think of him in better light. Regardless, let's stop slamming him for a while and let him race. Seems he'd be a good coach, knowing all the mistakes, shortcuts and moral retreats to avoid. At one point in time he was one of Lance's trusted men; flawed or not, he is still a man. Let him ride and speak until he is proven a better man or more the villan. He is his own man, and bears personal responsibility/accountability for his own actions. He what he says now is true, the shouldn't it be known. If what he says now is false, then he becomse even more the scoundrel
As much as you make good points here Turtle, 4 years have been wasted thanks to Floyd Landis. If he and every other rider who had cried innocent and then later on finally admitting to doping had told the truth right in the beginning, a whole lot of time would have been wasted.

That time could have been put to better use that could hopefully benefit cycling and all riders everywhere.

Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phonak Hearing Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Oct 25 stefanbed53 41
Can Armstrong ever be forgiven? Oct 25 stefanbed53 5
Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
Lance Armstrong doping documentary contrasts be... (Oct '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 4
Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the so... (May '13) Aug '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
Tour convenes former riders for 100th edition (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
5 things to know about Tour de France (Jul '13) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 12

Phonak Hearing Systems People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE