Armstrong asks US panel to drop dopin...

Armstrong asks US panel to drop doping charges

There are 37 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Armstrong asks US panel to drop doping charges. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

Armstrong's attorney Robert Luskin replied to USADA's claims that the famed US cyclist was part of a doping conspiracy in an 18-page letter obtained by the Washington Post and linked to Armstrong's Twitter account .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#22 Jul 12, 2012
Cyclingfan, turtle, Wang

Where were you guys when this all started out back in 2006?

That's right, this all started bcak during the Floyd Landis case in 2006 right after the 2006 Le Tour de France when Travis Tygart offered Flkoyd Landis a great deal to testify against Lance Armstong and Floyd told Tygart to go fly a kite then.

If you guys really want to know what's going on, then go back track through all of the variuous cycling forums and read everything there is and then you'll know what's going on.

Don't expect others to do your homework for you!

Have Fun
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#23 Jul 12, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Turtle and Wang, 100% on, I know already that Lance is guilty.
Another rock dwelling cousin of Gus.
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#24 Jul 12, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
Turtle and Wang, 100% on, I know already that Lance is guilty.
...O.K. enlighten us!
Athos

Bristol, UK

#26 Jul 13, 2012
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Now look who is calling others childish. Go look into the mirror and say, "Quit be naughty Chris!"
You really are a weirdo Harry. In what way is my post being childish? Maybe you should have spent more time in the real world, not being cosseted by the "military" that you are always banging on about. Get a life.
Stick to the TDF at least you know something about that, even if you couldn’t race to compete at even a reasonable standard
Not to worry though, it is riders like you who make me feel good!!!!
Here we go again
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#27 Jul 13, 2012
Athos wrote:
<quoted text> 1. You really are a weirdo Harry. 2. In what way is my post being childish? 3. Maybe you should have spent more time in the real world, not being cosseted by the "military" that you are always banging on about. 4. Get a life.
5. Stick to the TDF at least you know something about that, even if you couldn’t race to compete at even a reasonable standard
Not to worry though, it is riders like you who make me feel good!!!!
Here we go again
1. Now look who calling out names here Chris. Guess it takes a wweirdo to recognize another weirdo.

2. If you even have to resort to names, which you have done quite frequenly in the past Chris, you even give yourself a name just to build up your ego.

3. Well, the last time I looked around the world Chris, the military service definitely has been living in the real world. Shame that you just disrespected your own military service men and women with your own words. I can only guess that you might not have enjoyed or liked your own military service in the RAF there in Germany. I certainly respected you for serving your country.

4. Thank you Chris, I do in fact have a life where I do help others out when they're in need. A group of us advocate for our veterans and their families along with contacting our various political leaders there in Washington, DC and in Austin, TX, in order to bring various iusses to their attention.

5. I think that I've been here more then you have Chris old boy. Maybe you finally woke up from you nab and are trying to catch up now.

Now Chris, your memory seems to be giving up here. I have never stated at anytime here or anywhere else that I was a great cyclist or racer. But, if you, Gus, or Pieter and even the ZENman (Drew David Schaefer) ever want to step atop any mountain and put on a paitr of skies, by all means lets have an enjoyable Chinese downhill race together.

Cheers Everyone
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#28 Jul 13, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
What an odd post.
If you really read what I wrote and if you had stayed up with everything that took place at the beginning in 2006 when Floyd Landis was found with his positive drug test at the end of the 2006 TDF, you would have understood what I was referring to here.

Cheers
Athos

Chippenham, UK

#29 Jul 14, 2012
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really read what I wrote and if you had stayed up with everything that took place at the beginning in 2006 when Floyd Landis was found with his positive drug test at the end of the 2006 TDF, you would have understood what I was referring to here.
Cheers
2006/ Was that when you were telling the world that FL was clean?
Athos

Chippenham, UK

#30 Jul 14, 2012
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Now look who calling out names here Chris. Guess it takes a wweirdo to recognize another weirdo.
2. If you even have to resort to names, which you have done quite frequenly in the past Chris, you even give yourself a name just to build up your ego.
3. Well, the last time I looked around the world Chris, the military service definitely has been living in the real world. Shame that you just disrespected your own military service men and women with your own words. I can only guess that you might not have enjoyed or liked your own military service in the RAF there in Germany. I certainly respected you for serving your country.
4. Thank you Chris, I do in fact have a life where I do help others out when they're in need. A group of us advocate for our veterans and their families along with contacting our various political leaders there in Washington, DC and in Austin, TX, in order to bring various iusses to their attention.
5. I think that I've been here more then you have Chris old boy. Maybe you finally woke up from you nab and are trying to catch up now.
Now Chris, your memory seems to be giving up here. I have never stated at anytime here or anywhere else that I was a great cyclist or racer. But, if you, Gus, or Pieter and even the ZENman (Drew David Schaefer) ever want to step atop any mountain and put on a paitr of skies, by all means lets have an enjoyable Chinese downhill race together.
Cheers Everyone
I will give you one thing harry, you are good at twisting words. I never START name calling, just respond
Athos

Chippenham, UK

#31 Jul 14, 2012
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Now look who calling out names here Chris. Guess it takes a wweirdo to recognize another weirdo.
2. If you even have to resort to names, which you have done quite frequenly in the past Chris, you even give yourself a name just to build up your ego.
3. Well, the last time I looked around the world Chris, the military service definitely has been living in the real world. Shame that you just disrespected your own military service men and women with your own words. I can only guess that you might not have enjoyed or liked your own military service in the RAF there in Germany. I certainly respected you for serving your country.
4. Thank you Chris, I do in fact have a life where I do help others out when they're in need. A group of us advocate for our veterans and their families along with contacting our various political leaders there in Washington, DC and in Austin, TX, in order to bring various iusses to their attention.
5. I think that I've been here more then you have Chris old boy. Maybe you finally woke up from you nab and are trying to catch up now.
Now Chris, your memory seems to be giving up here. I have never stated at anytime here or anywhere else that I was a great cyclist or racer. But, if you, Gus, or Pieter and even the ZENman (Drew David Schaefer) ever want to step atop any mountain and put on a paitr of skies, by all means lets have an enjoyable Chinese downhill race together.
Cheers Everyone
Skiing. Now there is a thought. Zen would make mincemeat out of you. Me? I would give it a go, cross country of course
Mic

Northampton, UK

#33 Jul 14, 2012
Wel hope we not going to have a boring few years of tour de fran!! where one team dominates the tour! Let hope Froomy goes to another team next year as a team captain. To win ,we had one lance Armstrong and the Posty boys!! Let not have one team make the tour boring again. Come on Froomy there's only one team and thats yourself in the end!!
Athos

Chester-le-street, UK

#34 Jul 14, 2012
Mic wrote:
Wel hope we not going to have a boring few years of tour de fran!! where one team dominates the tour! Let hope Froomy goes to another team next year as a team captain. To win ,we had one lance Armstrong and the Posty boys!! Let not have one team make the tour boring again. Come on Froomy there's only one team and thats yourself in the end!!
Check history, it has always been that way, at least after WW2 Armstrong made it his job in life! It will be interesting to see the lance doping afair unfold
Athos

Chester-le-street, UK

#35 Jul 14, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
My you do seem to have some comprehension issues. How did you get an a lack of understanding from four simple words? It seems that maybe you should look in that mirror to which you have referred.
Lance cheated, bottom line. Is it something in the water that make you texans loco?
Hi Wang, you will have a job getting sence out of Harry once he gets his 'brain' on one route. he can dish it out but..........
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#36 Jul 14, 2012
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>I will give you one thing harry, you are good at twisting words. I never START name calling, just respond
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>2006/ Was that when you were telling the world that FL was clean?
I see that you still have a hard time comprehending the reading here chris. Dementia is a tough issue to live with old man.
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#37 Jul 14, 2012
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>Skiing. Now there is a thought. Zen would make mincemeat out of you. Me? I would give it a go, cross country of course
You've been listening to too many stories from ZENman. He still thinks that he's a greatest.

As soon as Phil Gray and I both spoke by telephone with the local police there in Vail, ZENman quickly shut up and disappeared.
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#38 Jul 14, 2012
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>Check history, it has always been that way, at least after WW2 Armstrong made it his job in life! It will be interesting to see the lance doping afair unfold
The Lance Armstrong case began unfolding before Floyd Landis got his positive drug test results back in 2006.
Athos

Chester-le-street, UK

#39 Jul 15, 2012
harry (my opinion) is so up his a.hole he can't beare to hear the truth about all of the propaganda he keep sending me, the cheeky so and so even TOLD me to take him off of me e-mail list, so sad when so called 'friends' can't put up with a bit of banter.
You had better change your e-mail address Zen, oops harry
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

United States

#40 Jul 15, 2012
We haven't heard anything this year from Raymond there in France.

Hope he's well and enjoying this year's TDf as most are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phonak Hearing Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug '16 Bikers 7
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Aug '15 kiki2 42
News Can Armstrong ever be forgiven? (Sep '14) Oct '14 stefanbed53 5
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Lance Armstrong doping documentary contrasts be... (Oct '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 4
News Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the so... (May '13) Aug '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
More from around the web