The last ride for Lance Armstrong

The last ride for Lance Armstrong

There are 72 comments on the Fox6 story from Jul 2, 2010, titled The last ride for Lance Armstrong. In it, Fox6 reports that:

When Lance Armstrong appears at the start line Saturday in Rotterdam, Holland, for the 2010 Tour de France, it will be for the last time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#61 Jul 25, 2010
Contador and SAchleck are as clean as a whistle, never tested positive and never any suspicion unlike Lance. Lance never tested positive but many suspicion surround him. Most of us ex pros and experienced riders suspect his performances and so does the officials otherwise they would have close and shut the probe.
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#62 Jul 25, 2010
Cyclingfan wrote:
Contador and SAchleck are as clean as a whistle, never tested positive and never any suspicion unlike Lance. Lance never tested positive but many suspicion surround him. Most of us ex pros and experienced riders suspect his performances and so does the officials otherwise they would have close and shut the probe.
...nothing has been proved,but I guess you must have a Crystal Ball,it's easy to slag & point fingers!
be sure of your facts before making accusations!.
truth

Sussex, WI

#63 Jul 25, 2010
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
...nothing has been proved,but I guess you must have a Crystal Ball,it's easy to slag & point fingers!
the truth hurts doesnt it
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#64 Jul 25, 2010
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this upcoming investigation is going to get interesting now that we have a complete new group of posters!

Gus, here we go again all over. 2006 is beginnig to start over again.

Cheers
Phil Gray

Hendersonville, NC

#65 Jul 25, 2010
I think Floyd is just lashing out , yes lance may have taken certain drug therapy to increase RBC's and A steroid regimate for infections but I am also sure he will be cleared of all allegations of his former team mate.

Let's face it it is only illegal Drug use if not prescribed by a treating Physician for a specific disease or illness.
Bobby Vahns

Columbus, OH

#66 Jul 25, 2010
Wow have you seen this yet?
Ahole

Norwalk, CA

#67 Jul 26, 2010
Ignorance of the law is the second biggest problem on the freeways. If someone changes into your lane and causes you to hit your brakes, it's called 'reckless driving'. Another problem is CHiPs seldom, or never cite people for reckless driving.
Pollard and Rosenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are splitting a lane and cannot fit between the 2 cars in front of me and then you drop in on my front bumper less than 3 feet away, causing me to brake and all traffic behind me to brake, then YES, YOU are a Traffic PROBLEM.
Josh Visworth

Brooksville, FL

#68 Jul 27, 2010
Many Lance Armstrong fans don't realize that he worked very hard after high school classes at a laundry shaking farts out of bedsheets to earn spending money.

“Carpe Diem”

Since: Mar 07

Bristol UK

#69 Jul 27, 2010
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this upcoming investigation is going to get interesting now that we have a complete new group of posters!
Gus, here we go again all over. 2006 is beginnig to start over again.
Cheers
Not quite, I am on your side this time!

“Carpe Diem”

Since: Mar 07

Bristol UK

#70 Jul 27, 2010
Topix did that tripple not me
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#71 Jul 28, 2010
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite, I am on your side this time!
I think that most of us may watch this event with some what of a difference in perspective.

When someone posted earlier that Floyd Landis was divorced from his wife, I researched that info. Seems that he filed the divorce from his wife and they are now divorced. Just add that notch to his resume of problematic behavior and personalty.

Also read where Greg Lemond's lawyers are now helping Floyd Landis in this situation.
Cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

#72 Jul 28, 2010
Six of Lance's ex-team mates admitted to taking drugs
three of them never tested positive and they just come out in the open and admitted it. Several of them said that Lance did drugs,I am glad that our Congress is trying to get to the bottom of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phonak Hearing Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Jan '17 Phoenix 43
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug '16 Bikers 7
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
News Can Armstrong ever be forgiven? (Sep '14) Oct '14 stefanbed53 5
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Lance Armstrong doping documentary contrasts be... (Oct '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 4
News Tygart waits for Armstrong to be part of the so... (May '13) Aug '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
More from around the web