A chat with Chris Lieto at Mt. Hood C...

A chat with Chris Lieto at Mt. Hood Cycling Classic

There are 1 comment on the Inside Triathlon story from Jun 24, 2007, titled A chat with Chris Lieto at Mt. Hood Cycling Classic. In it, Inside Triathlon reports that:

“Oh man, this better be worth it.”

This report filed - June 22, 2007 Neal Rogers, Senior Writer, VeloNews A look at the top of the results from last year's Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah revealed a name familiar to endurance athletes, but perhaps ... via Inside Triathlon

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Triathlon.

Tom Ridder

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2007
I remember scott moninger when he was a small kid. I dated his sister, he called me GI JOE. I would always laugh, because he wanted to race me on my motorcycle-- with his bike! I'm glad I never raced him, he probably would have beat me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navigators Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McQuaid: I'm not trying to save Lance Armstrong... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Athos 5
News Louder, fans, Louder - The Park Record (Aug '10) Aug '10 pclocal 1
News Tour of California: Stage 3 delivers pride and ... (Feb '09) Aug '10 Section 8 LGBT pe... 3
News Mathis edges Landis at Callville Bay Classic (Mar '10) Mar '10 speedypete 2
News Louder works his way to overall lead; Swindlehu... (Aug '06) Sep '09 mom 3
News man arrested for stabbing mother's live-in boyf... (Apr '09) Aug '09 sick girl 162
News Bahati and Butterfield take NRC #3 at Dana Point (Jul '09) Jul '09 sports fan 1
More from around the web