Judge Robles charged for alleged DWI

Judge Robles charged for alleged DWI

There are 53 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Judge Robles charged for alleged DWI. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

New Mexico Appeals Court Judge Robert Eugene Robles was arrested on a charge of aggravated drunken driving early Wednesday morning, Albuquerque police confirmed Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#43 Feb 19, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your driving record? Let's put it that way.....
150% better than this judge's. I have my VALID Class D License, with NO restrictions.
really

Los Alamos, NM

#44 Feb 19, 2011
jaytheorc wrote:
<quoted text>
150% better than this judge's. I have my VALID Class D License, with NO restrictions.
I asked how your driving record was. I know that you didn't always have a VALID class D License. You also had a little bit of a restriction on there, huh? Do I need to spell it out or do you want to shut up and quit dogging people for "things" you have done yourself?

Location hidden

#45 Feb 19, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked how your driving record was. I know that you didn't always have a VALID class D License. You also had a little bit of a restriction on there, huh? Do I need to spell it out or do you want to shut up and quit dogging people for "things" you have done yourself?
What WAS and what IS, are two different things.
Yup, I sure did have my issues, and I can't change the past.
I also didn't get to go home on my own recognizance; I lost two jobs over it; My apology fell on deaf f'ing ears. I paid my debts. I also didn't blow ANYWHERE near a .20 AND, I also wasn't trolling around a known prostititution area in ABQ at 1 in the f'ing morning :-)
I'm also not a judge, marshal, or JPPO, casting stones and judgement on those "less perfect" than me.
Also, since you want to hide behind the Topix name here, feel free to come discuss it with me in person. You know where I am.
Like I said "150% better than this guy right now.
Valid Class D with NO restrictions."

I also said this guy is about to find out just how severe the dui laws are in NM, IF someone doesn't cut him slack, which is very possible, because he is above the rest of us, like you think you are apparently as well.

Location hidden

#46 Feb 19, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
*I've never almost run a cop off the road, and then blown a .20.
I just wanted to reiterate.
Al Reine

United States

#47 Feb 19, 2011
jaytheorc wrote:
<quoted text>
*I've never almost run a cop off the road, and then blown a .20.
I just wanted to reiterate.
That's Robles's mom.

Location hidden

#48 Feb 20, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Got some more stupid questions? one more thing:.20 = FELONY.
really

Los Alamos, NM

#49 Feb 20, 2011
jaytheorc wrote:
<quoted text>
Got some more stupid questions? one more thing:.20 = FELONY.
.20 is a felony? Whoever told you that? 4th conviction is a felony! Nah, no more stupid questions. You sit around and criticize others when you are just as guilty and have done the same thing.

Location hidden

#50 Feb 20, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
.20 is a felony? Whoever told you that? 4th conviction is a felony! Nah, no more stupid questions. You sit around and criticize others when you are just as guilty and have done the same thing.
Maybe if you say it enough, you'll believe it. hahahahha
Screw you

Location hidden

#51 Feb 20, 2011
An AGGRAVATED DWI means that either 1)You refused to blow into the State’s breath alcohol machine or 2) Your breath alcohol score was .16 grams of alcohol per 210 liters of breath or greater.

If you are convicted of an aggravated DWI, you are facing a mandatory forty eight (48) hours in jail.

Oh wait. He has to do two days in jail. I thought over .16 was a felony, but I guess I'm wrong. Least I think I am. I wouldn't know. I didn't get an aggravated DUI like this judge.
eliathah

Grand Junction, CO

#52 Mar 1, 2011
do you people know anything about vuelta wheels?
the site im looking at is http://vueltausa.com and i was just curious if anyone had any opinions
anon

Albuquerque, NM

#53 Mar 1, 2011
jaytheorc wrote:
An AGGRAVATED DWI means that either 1)You refused to blow into the State’s breath alcohol machine or 2) Your breath alcohol score was .16 grams of alcohol per 210 liters of breath or greater.
If you are convicted of an aggravated DWI, you are facing a mandatory forty eight (48) hours in jail.
Oh wait. He has to do two days in jail. I thought over .16 was a felony, but I guess I'm wrong. Least I think I am. I wouldn't know. I didn't get an aggravated DUI like this judge.
1st 2nd and 3rd DUI's are misdemeanors. 4th and over are supposed to be tried as felonies but the judges have the DISCRETION to pretend that the offender did not commit a crime and can and often does dismiss the charges. Happens all the time. When Schultz was defending these drunks she often got the judges to give her clients "conditional discharges" so after a short probationary period the offense did not show on the drunk's record.
Sra Serna

United States

#54 Mar 1, 2011
eliathah wrote:
do you people know anything about vuelta wheels?
the site im looking at is http://vueltausa.com and i was just curious if anyone had any opinions
They are pure bull chit, hece. Only pendejos would buy from them.
too funny

United States

#55 Mar 1, 2011
Yep, there are a couple county employees (one in legal and one in finance) that have multiple dwi's and wa-la they managed to disappear - judge was always the pathetic one- Schultz.
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
1st 2nd and 3rd DUI's are misdemeanors. 4th and over are supposed to be tried as felonies but the judges have the DISCRETION to pretend that the offender did not commit a crime and can and often does dismiss the charges. Happens all the time. When Schultz was defending these drunks she often got the judges to give her clients "conditional discharges" so after a short probationary period the offense did not show on the drunk's record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lance Armstrong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Jan '17 Phoenix 43
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug '16 Bikers 7
News Cycling: Lance Armstrong 'still lying' says USA... (Jan '13) Jun '16 Greg McManom 29
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
News Stephanie McIlvain and Lance Armstrong at a 200... (Jul '15) Jul '15 TheRaceRadio 1
News Can Armstrong ever be forgiven? (Sep '14) Oct '14 stefanbed53 5
News Shadows on the Road, by Michael Barry (Apr '14) Apr '14 Donna OBrien 1
More from around the web