Bradley Wiggins vs Contador - a contest to relish next summer

Sep 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The First Post

TENS of thousands of cycling fans turned out in Ipswich on Sunday to cheer Bradley Wiggins as the Tour of Britain got underway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
craneman

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Who really cares
GeeMan

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

I hope Wiggins or Frome can do he busines again in next years TDF which has a lot of mountain climbs however Contador shwed i the Vuelta he can do it climbing and more importantly on a very long break away making it into averylong TT.

Both Teams shall very extremel important like this years TDF when SKY ominated the race start to finish nd it lookedlike all the other Teams capiulated to them without a fight quickly. Oher Teams domestiques also did not perform.
SKY will be targetted next year and may help Contador and I would personally, and begrudgingly, say Contador has the edge.

It shall be grea to watch and we all should not exclude Andy Schleck who is the better climber outthe 3 of them, its can he get a Team to support him enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••