Jens Voigt Conscious But Shocked Afte...

Jens Voigt Conscious But Shocked After Crash

There are 1 comment on the The Post Chronicle story from Jul 21, 2009, titled Jens Voigt Conscious But Shocked After Crash. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Germany's Jens Voigt was flown to hospital in Grenoble after a serious crash in the 16th stage of the Tour de France and will have a scan on Tuesday evening, organizers said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#1 Jul 22, 2009
I saw a dozen replays, and it looked like the ripple he'd hit was one of those 'land-slide-slips'(water-satur ated terrain 'slumps' just a dozen centimeters or so...)

But when he came down, his rear wheel was close, and then on the white stripe... and out it went.

My first thought was somehow his stem or fork broke, although that may have happened from the impact...

I've always been a good fan of Jens: he's a good teammate to have!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jens Voigt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro Challenge 101 (Jun '13) Jun '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 4
News Floyd Landis to ride for Bahati team (Mar '10) Mar '10 local 1
News Columnist has no appreciation for sport of cycling (Aug '08) Jul '09 David 13
News Olympics Spotlight: 20 years ago, Santa Cruz's ... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Mossy 1
News Tour of California: Broadcaster Liggett agrees ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Bill Friggate 2
News Weekly News Update: April 11 - 17 (Apr '07) Apr '07 Cindy Kirby De Av... 1
News Leipheimer wins cycling's Tour of California (Feb '07) Feb '07 ZENmud 5