Tour of the Gila: Lance Armstrong will return to Silver City fo...

Full story: El Paso Times

Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong will ride again in the SRAM Tour of the Gila next week in Silver City.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2010
Supposin

Caldwell, AR

#1 Apr 22, 2010
The only problem was the visitors requesting autographs from Armstrong, so police stepped in to protect him.
Cheetwah

Burnt Hills, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Modern people and their machines.

Well, at least, thank God, these races are on highways, instead of Earth roads and trails.

Lance himself said, some years after his first cycling career and right after running his first marathon: "That (the marathon) was the toughest thing I ever did."

Being in disciplined, intimate contact with the Sacred Earth is, indeed, very hard for modern people.

I think the Mayan Calendar may be right about the end--at least the end of the Modern world of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Bhuddism, Hinduism, Daoism, Wiccan, "New Druidism", and all the other Man-worshipping and woman-worshipping religions of the Sacred Earth--coming to an end in 2012.

At least, I hope so!

God, please bless the Sacred Earth and all of your sacred, living Creation. Please protect all Creation from the filthy human infestation.
OutInTheWestTexa s Town

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2010
Great to see Lance here in the Southwest!!! I hope and pray for a safe tour for the riders and all involved with the event.
Good Luck Mr. Armstrong.
JD Healy

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Apr 26, 2010
Watch Saturday's Criterion Races LIVE on www.ProViewNetworks.com . Click on the New Mexico Sports Authority Channel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Mccartney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armstrong finishes fifth, expecting another child (May '10) May '10 Jul 3
Armstrong's Mellow Johnny's team returns to Tou... (Apr '10) May '10 Silver City Citizen 19
Leipheimer wins second straight Tour of Gila (May '10) May '10 Caroline Cook 1
Crowd turns out for downtown leg of Tour of the... (May '10) May '10 Coach 2
Lance Armstrong highlight of today's start (Apr '10) Apr '10 Denise 14
Weather can't keep Tour of the Gila fans away (Apr '10) Apr '10 trinagloria 1
Tour of Gila kicks off today with Mogollon Road... (Apr '10) Apr '10 CRAZY CAT CYCLERY... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jason Mccartney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••