Lance Armstrong Has Lost Nearly Every...

Lance Armstrong Has Lost Nearly Everything

There are 2 comments on the Christianity Today story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Lance Armstrong Has Lost Nearly Everything. In it, Christianity Today reports that:

I love American cycling. I grew up watching Greg LeMond, who was Lance Armstrong before Lance Armstrong was Lance Armstrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christianity Today.

Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Aside from all of Lance's transgressions,which GOD are you talking about?...for Pete's sake keep Religion out of this,religious Zealots may start a Riot :)
GeeMan

Falkirk, UK

#2 Oct 12, 2012
He will lose 2 TDF title sand everything inside 8 years only.

USADA big up on lifetime based on US Law not admissable in WADC rules so more hype and lies from TT.

All pre 2006 info goes in the bin and the nepatism between the riders testimony was what turned FDA away from prosecuting.

LA will not be challenged in court because he will win as the case file is big but no beyond reasonable doubt for who, where, when, corroburated.

Judge Sparks offered to hold the hearing in his court with 6 impartial jurers, for want of a better name, and not USADA CEO selecting them and guess what USADA said no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jan Ullrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
ulle to be dad for a fourth time! (Jul '12) Jan '14 mogwai73 3
News Armstrong begins cycling comeback in Australia (Jan '09) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 51
News If Lance Armstrong wants to redeem himself, he ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 My_Opinion_El_Pas... 15
News Chris Kirwan Says: Tour doubters are not dopes (Jul '12) Jul '12 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
News Boonen bored of doping "soap operas" as he clos... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Couch Potato 1
News Ullrich banned for blood doping (Feb '12) Feb '12 fan 1
More from around the web