Boonen bored of doping "soap operas" as he closes on Qatar win

There are 1 comment on the Feb 9, 2012, Cycling News story titled Boonen bored of doping "soap operas" as he closes on Qatar win. In it, Cycling News reports that:

The 2012 Tour of Qatar reaches its conclusion in Doha this afternoon at the end of a headline-grabbing week for cycling, mainly for the wrong reasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cycling News.

Couch Potato

Coos Bay, OR

#1 Feb 10, 2012
That's right, Mr. Boonen prefers recreational drugs, it results in a shorter ban. ;>

Wrong guy to be jacking his jaws over drug use in sports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jan Ullrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
ulle to be dad for a fourth time! (Jul '12) Jan '14 mogwai73 3
News Armstrong begins cycling comeback in Australia (Jan '09) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 51
News If Lance Armstrong wants to redeem himself, he ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 My_Opinion_El_Pas... 15
News Chris Kirwan Says: Tour doubters are not dopes (Jul '12) Jul '12 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
News Ullrich banned for blood doping (Feb '12) Feb '12 fan 1
News Lance Armstrong and American Exceptionalism (May '11) Aug '11 mogwai73 12
More from around the web