Cycling Article Related to Dual diagn...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#21 Nov 25, 2010
SpeedyPete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah shit Harry! What I was fearing all the time has happened now.
You have gone completely bonkers , my mate. I mean, talking to yourself is bad, but talking to yourself on a forum is crazy.
You MUST go for professional help IMMEDIATELY. Please!!!!
"... now."

Now???

Thought it was months ago...

speedy, today is our holiday Thanksgiving... I give thanks for people of honest character, and have been proud to join in conversations with you and other Rational Beings... enjoy your warm spring weather, cuz it's colder than the iron gates of Hell here...

Peace out,

z)))
SpeedyPete

Cape Town, South Africa

#22 Nov 25, 2010
ZENmud wrote:
<quoted text>
"... now."
Now???
Thought it was months ago...
speedy, today is our holiday Thanksgiving... I give thanks for people of honest character, and have been proud to join in conversations with you and other Rational Beings... enjoy your warm spring weather, cuz it's colder than the iron gates of Hell here...
Peace out,
z)))
I wish you and all our US posters a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving!

Cheers

“crystelZENmud”

Reality City

#23 Nov 25, 2010
Thanks, groet,

Z-d
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#24 Nov 26, 2010
Must be two entirely different types of "Honesty" here in the US.

ZENmudboy and Peterboy type of honesty versus what main stream societies of too many countries along with the US considers as "Honesty!"

But, then I remember when Pieter explained about a friend of his son, who cheated during a mountain bike race and they didn't report that either.

Cheers
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

United States

#25 Nov 29, 2010
Oh, did I get graded for being off topic here?

Well, since I was the one who brought this subject into this forum originally and then brought it back again, I will just have to forgive myself.

Does anyone have any idea if the subject of this forum has or had any raltionship with Tyler Hamilton, Floyd Landis or Lance Armstrong?

Cheers

“crystelZENmud”

Reality City

#26 Nov 30, 2010
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas wrote:
Well, I finally found this forum that I had started.
Let's see if anyone is interested now.
'TX' started it, revived it, and is talking to himself in it?

"one-to-one" isn't fun when it isn't 'two'...

Did 'Floyd's confession' kill us, or is it just the aftershocks of summer stalkings skulking through the fall snowbanks?

ZENsome

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#27 Dec 1, 2010
Tyler Hamilton and his wife are divorced along with his experiencing severe depression and drinking to excess as well.

This is an example of the duel diagnosis that can affect anyone along with a professional athlete.

Yet, the ruling agencies don't seem interested in this area nor the casualties that come out from it.

Anyone remember the "Pirate" and what happened to him?

“crystelZENmud”

Reality City

#28 Dec 1, 2010
Marco Pantani, died of an overdose in an Italian hotel, on Valentine's Day... 2004.

I had the humble pleasure to meet his ex-GF, who had left him some months earlier (summer or fall 2003)... at a birthday party in Lausanne.

(she makes a fabulous risotto)

Vivo 'Il Pirata'

Zjd

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#29 Dec 5, 2010
My Opinion_El Paso_TX wrote:
Tyler Hamilton and his wife are divorced along with his experiencing severe depression and drinking to excess as well.
This is an example of the duel diagnosis that can affect anyone along with a professional athlete.
Yet, the ruling agencies don't seem interested in this area nor the casualties that come out from it.
Anyone remember the "Pirate" and what happened to him?
The book, "The Death of Marco Pantani: A Biography," is an excellent read and look into the tragedy that befell this professional cyclist.

What hasn't been mentioned thrughout this forum since its beginning in 2006, is the sponsors and all of their demands on the various riders and their teams.

Everytime that I brought them up, most posters here avoided them quite a bit, while beating up the team managers and the teams themselves.

If anyone takes the time to really look at how corporations make money in comparison to what they spend, one finally gets a picture that isn't so nice and clean. So, why would anyone ever really believe (only a diluted mind would) that the sponsor isn't just as dirty and guilty here as the riders and the teams?

Because too many people would rather be led by their nose instead. And because most of the newsmedia out there are too lazy in really researching and investigating this area of doping in sports.

Don't believe me, then just look at all the major sports of each and every country around.

Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyd Landis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not Even Lance Deserves This (Dec '13) Jan '17 Phoenix 43
News Greg Lemond demands 'corrupt' cycling czars resign (Oct '12) Aug '16 Bikers 7
News Lance Armstrong's doping drugs (Jan '13) Jan '16 Fart news 189
News Can Armstrong ever be forgiven? (Sep '14) Oct '14 stefanbed53 5
News Opinion: Should we just stop asking about doping? (Jul '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 31
News Lance Armstrong doping documentary contrasts be... (Oct '13) Apr '14 Carly Jane 2 4
Trick or Treat! (Oct '13) Nov '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 5
More from around the web